This would make PR even more Tactical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would make PR even more Tactical

If it was mandatory to wear this vest and turn the hits up to 100% (If it could do this :-) )
    PR would take on a whole new level of Tacticality. <-----Look Ma I made a new word!!!

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/...l-and-painful/
    sigpic

Re: This would make PR even more Tactical

I don't see how it would make it more tactical per se, but I could see it making people more cautious if they didn't like the feedback.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Exactly!! If you don't want pain don't get shot. You would soon think and act more tactically if it hurt everytime someone shot you.
      sigpic

Comment

well being the active paintballer that i am, i think this would be awesome! im intrigued to how many "pain" levels it will have. from"sissy boy" to "manly man" pain :D

Comment

While we're at it, lets make a wristband that electrocutes people every time they do something stupid, like taking a hat kit on insurgent or flipping a full chopper on the helipad.
          Or even better, make a thousand clones of Wickens and have him kick you in the nuts when you get shot, now that would make people tactical for sure!
          sigpic

Comment

I think a modded keyboard that sprained a player's thumb when they bunnyhop would be a good idea.
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I am currently trying to get the 'Big Slap-O-Monitor' into production but have run into some interesting legal conundrums that I am trying to work round. Basically anyone wishing to play PR at TG is legally obliged to purchase the 'Big Slap-O-Monitor' to be used when playing. This is connected to a BIG RED BUTTON on my desk, which due to it's inherent durability can be safley slammed with two hands, should the need arise, with no fear of damage to the controller. The secondary user output is fairly easy to imagine!:madsmile:

Comment

You better get a patent on that thing, Wickens.

Comment

Wickens doesnt need a patent. Nobody is dumb enough to try and rip off his idea. Nobody wants to have to watch their family being slowly eaten before they themselves are beaten to death with a sack full of live piranha.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Hark! Mat is using incorrect internet protocols for this application!
                      UDP is thy proper protocol in this case!

Okay, well, you could use either. But UDP is faster and therefore would suit Wickens insatiable need for immediate wrathful punishments.
                      Wickens can feel the milliseconds laughing in his face. He wants those milliseconds dead.

Comment

But it takes miliseconds for the unworthy to detect they have been punished. Unless wickens wants painless punishment.

On topic, I have seen these vests, a neat trick indeed.

Comment

instead of having the one on your wrist have a size 12 boot aimed at your butt so when you do something stupid it comes down and kicks your butt :D
                          |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

I love it !
                            James Bond did it in some video game years ago.
                            But the trick would be having some kind of online notification as to who was wearing the vest and what "pain" levels it was set at.
                            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                            So that when they turn their backs on you,
                            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Eh, the vest would be kind of cool but I already fear for my virtual life in PR enough that I panic and flail around wildly with the mouse and jump a foot (IRL) if a sudden ingame noise startles me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X