Gear you want to see in PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear you want to see in PR

I swear there was a similar thread to this a while back, couldn't find it in search though. Post gear/assets NOW IN USE IRL you want to see in PR and why ... no tactical ATV mounted TOWs dudes, sorry.

ACOG with mounted secondary close quarter optic on top

because I've gotten used to compromising my effectiveness @ 200m + by always using iron sights or CQO, and I'd really like to be effective at every range, not just all up in your close side flank.

Cluster Bombs

Because 500lb bombs in PR never seem to kill everyone in the blast radius ... solution ... 200 blast Radii!
    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Re: Gear you want to see in PR

I wanna see the Titan

Have it work like a contrsuctable defence item. You know, shovel it away boys!

Imagine the tactical possibilities as that river is conquered by a secondary crossing meaning you don't have to go through that bottle neck ambush instead you lay one of these babies and come up behind gerry, best thing is this would also be useable by the enemey so if you lay a bridge you might jsut open an entry point for the enemy. :)

Mabye I' living in a dream world

Titan can carry and lay the current range of in-service close support bridges, providing ground manoeuvre formations with improved capability, giving them greater flexibility.

Improved visibility is achieved by incorporating direct and indirect vision systems including low light, image intensifying and thermal imaging capabilities. The interior, and to some extent the exterior, of the vehicles
    have been designed around the crew station positions.

Titan has the flexibility to support a wide range of operations, including humanitarian missions.
    Weight 62,500 kg
    Carries BR-90 Close Support Bridges: No. 10 (Length 26 m, span 21-24.5 m); No. 11 (length 16m, span 14.5 m); and No. 12 (length 13.5 m, span 12 m)
    Road speed 59 kph
    Road range 450 km
    Engine Perkins CV12 diesel engine, David Brown TN54 enhanced low-loss gearbox and the OMANI cooling group, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) is also fitted
    Engine power 1,200 bhp
    Crew 3
    Armament Stowage for crewman-portable light anti-tank weapons, fitted with NBC protection system

Comment

The M240 Bravo, in my experience the best weapon the US Army has to offer.

Comment

I would like to see deployable vehicle repair/resupply points.

As well as give the supply truck a towing winch. (Vehicle stuck? Then here's a handy supply truck that can pull the vehicle out of the pit you flipped it into.)

Comment

http://www.mod.uk/NR/rdonlyres/5082C...0/bulldog2.jpg

the bulldog, the GB teams needs a transport thats safer than the rover, but not as powerful as the warrior

Comment

Well, technically we also use the Mastiff for that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar_%28vehicle%29

Comment

Just think of the Cougar in Insurgency maps. Let it sit at the head of the convoy so it can take the hits from the IEDs and mines so the humvees and Strykers can push through the area and set up a stronghold.

Comment

The SMAW (Shoulder-launcher Multipurpose Assault Weapon). An unguided rocket launcher with a variety of warheads that allows it to engage infantry, light/medium armor and buildings effectively. The SMAW has quite a good range and also has ballistic tracer ammo. These tracers follow the ballistics of any SMAW warhead, allowing the SMAW gunner to fire a tracer onto his target to see if his rocket will hit its mark. Wherever the tracer lands is where the rocket will land.

sigpic

Comment

F22 Raptor - Cause its awesome!

AC-130 spectre gunship - It could improve close air support.

F15C EAGLE - It's in the service until at least 2025 and "It is considered among the most successful modern fighters with over 100 aerial combat victories."

Comment

Courtesy of...

Charlie Company, First Battalion / Third Marines Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. Currently deployed to Afghanistan.

Originally posted by RememberTheAlamo View Post
                    F22 Raptor - Cause its awesome!

AC-130 spectre gunship - It could improve close air support.

F15C EAGLE - It's in the service until at least 2025 and "It is considered among the most successful modern fighters with over 100 aerial combat victories."
                    F22 - Yeah, we can put one of a whopping 8 congress is giving us!
                    AC-130 - Dear god no. Have you played MW2?
                    Skud

Comment

Well the AC-130 wouldn't last long since from what I know about it, it should only be used at night and would be killed by AA, AAA fire or a jet/helicopter pretty quickly if the enemy had any of these.

Skud, do you know what all of those attachments are? I can see what looks like atleast 2 scopes possibly Night vision, and one massive flashlight?
                      |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

I know ze Germans are coming at some point so I want the H&K Ump.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_UMP

Comment

How about an Artillery Silencer? I'm tired of the enemy team hearing our artillery and running for cover!
                          Attached Files

Comment

It's a 16 with two thermal optics and a night vision sight.
                            Skud

Comment

The Lav TUA (tow under armor) would be pretty freakin sick! And the acog with CQBs would be pretty nice too
                              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X