Battlerecorder files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder files

I am just wondering if somebody want some battlerecorder files to make some videos of it. I would like some videos of me, but don't know how to do it and don't have the time to do it.

Thanks if there is someone

By the way, Sorry TOM, same title if someone want to change it thanks.
    sigpic

Sig made by : majorissuez99

"Killing a man is murder unless you do it to the sound of trumpets." ~ Voltaire

Re: Battlerecorder files

Your answer can be found more clearly in Tom's thread, but basically supporting members can access any BFR for a period of time, non-sm's can access any BFR for a round they played in that they finished and loaded the next map for through the Barracks inside PR itself.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

reading the title from what he posted on the PR forums he's got Battlerecorder footage and is asking if anyone wants them to edit the footage he has

I am just wondering if somebody want some battlerecorder files to make some videos of it. I would like some videos of me, but don't know how to do it and don't have the time to do it.
      thread title is a bit vague
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Yeah i know my title is a bit vague, but you are right animal.

Anybody interest yet ?
        sigpic

Comment

I used windows movie maker, its simple and comes with windows, its also very simple but not really good.
          sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Ok nice, but i really suck doing that so this is why i am asking if there anybody COMPETENT that want to do some videos with my record games
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X