X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No excuses

for lag. Nailed!

http://i.imgur.com/7KOml.jpg

Ballsy or crazy, I think the latter. Check the fire below, some of it got blown around :0
    Attached Files

Re: No excuses

you would need some fancy flying and an aircrew guy as a spotter to pull that off in PR

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

impossible to do with chinooks in pr right now, believe me....
      sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Nothing is impossible ;)

Comment

Originally posted by daveyjonesjr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by daveyjonesjr View Post
            Actually, it is very possible, just difficult due to the pilot's view.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

the problem is the wheel on the chinook, they are kinda bugged, another problem is if you try and pull up and land your back in the rooftop like in the pictures youll go backward pretty fast and kill anyone behind you, I agree its possible if you find a very very good pilot thats able to hover without moving to much. Still even with a very good pilot youll still fail half of the time.

The view in the chinook is another problem indeed as you cant see your back, youll need someone that you really trust in other to direct you.
              sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

FYI, I was able to park a Chinook in the bunkers on Kashan on the first try, I did not succeed in getting out while facing forward due to the tall back rotor (and I chose the bunker with a lot of crate statics :( ) but as I said, it was my first try and only my 3rd time flying the Chinook. Give me a few hours to practice with someone guiding me and I will be able to hover and unload some infantry.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

that's badass.

Comment

Thats why you use blackhawks to land inside the bunkers on kashan :D

And I've been able to get crates inside the church on silent eagle and cut the time that I'm hovering to a few seconds.

Comment

Give animal Mother another week to practice. Hes almost got it.
                      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

wonder if the pr community will add a rope for troops to rope down and a ladder but one of the specials ladders that they used in sea rescues that would be awsome
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxEcrKOvM-I

''The Faster The Stronger''

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TONEZSHOTS^187 View Post
                          wonder if the pr community will add a rope for troops to rope down and a ladder but one of the specials ladders that they used in sea rescues that would be awsome
                          That is a FORBIDDEN SUBJECT!
                          |TG-6th|Belhade
                          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X