PR 0.917 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR 0.917 Update

The TacticalGamer Project Reality server will be shut down at 3:30pm Central US to install the 0.917 server files. This will allow adequate time to ensure it is installed properly, test voip, etc. so that the server is up and running when the password is released.

Thank you for your patience.

Originally posted by [R-DEV]AncientMan View Post
    Project Reality Studios is proud to announce that after 2 months of hard work, Project Reality v0.91 is ready to be released!

Preload Project Reality v0.91 Now!
    Keeping in line with our new release pattern, you can preload the Project Reality v0.91 files now! The installer is locked with a password, which will be revealed at the official release time:

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 21:17:00
    PRT (Project Reality Time) or UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)

View the Official Password Release Page
    Will be updated shortly!

Preload Patch Installer Torrent
    If you already have Project Reality v0.909 installed, you only need to download the v0.909 to v0.917 Patch.

Preload Full Installer Torrent
    If you do not have Project Reality v0.909 installed, or you have an older version than v0.909, you will need to download Project Reality v0.917 Full, both "Part 1 of 2", and "Part 2 of 2".

For a complete list of all the changes in Project Reality v0.91, please view the following forum thread:

Project Reality v0.91 Server Files
    If you currently host a Project Reality game server, you will be receiving the server files for Project Reality v0.91 via the Server Admin CP shortly, prior to the client file release.
    Last edited by disposableHero; 04-09-2010, 07:56 AM.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: PR 0.917 Update

I've been checking the PR website but haven't seen anything on it. I might have just missed it, but we need to download the update as well correct?

thanks

Comment

if you already have .909 installed you just need to download this and then when the password is released in a couple of hours install
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

I just downloaded the entire .917 thing, instead of the patch....I guess that's what I get for not reading the post carefully.

Anyways, I can't wait to try this out and have SuperCobra teamkill me with mini-JDAMs :D

Comment

R.I.P AKS47 + Medic :(

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

I will be waiting for it to be released in the non-torrent version, however, good idea about testing the server after the server side patch is installed with .917.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

thank you Devs and Testers for your time.

| | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post

Anyways, I can't wait to try this out and have SuperCobra teamkill me with mini-JDAMs :D
                Ones that fly perfectly horizontal! Haha!

Thanks Dispo, we'll be looking forward to the many fixes this new build gives.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                  I will be waiting for it to be released in the non-torrent version, however, good idea about testing the server after the server side patch is installed with .917.
                  you should download it with torrent Randy, its very fast, downloading at 1.2 mo/sec right now
                  sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                    I just downloaded the entire .917 thing, instead of the patch....I guess that's what I get for not reading the post carefully.
                    I've been seeding all three files for over twenty-six hours and the patch has gotten no action. The two full files have each been pulling ~100k the whole time.
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Are there quite a few seeders for the patch? I'm guessing with it's small size and popularity you might just not be needed to seed :)
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

downloading at around 610 kb/s about 10 minutes in total to download

Comment

Patch downloaded for me from the torrent at almost 3M/s. Nice and snappy.

Comment

blah, i went to get on PR for once in a blue moon and it happened to be during patching. downloading now, see you people in an hour or so

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by daveyjonesjr View Post
                              you should download it with torrent Randy, its very fast, downloading at 1.2 mo/sec right now
                              I had a virus problem the last time I tried DL with torrent, I am staying away from it this time.
                              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                              Level I HazMat Technician
                              NYS EMT-B
                              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...