You ruin my PR experience.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ruin my PR experience.

DISCLAIMER: The following post might be considered 'bitchy' to some. My intention is not to piss people off, act 'bitchy' or call people out on a name-by-name basis on what they do. My intention was to make people rethink how they act in game. This rant is not directed toward JUST one server, but PR in general. This is not supposed to be a poem.

Everything is a lesson for the future.

You join my squad, request a kit and then leave only to make your own squad and lose whatever kit you requested from my squad to the enemy.
    You do not communicate with other squads or try to work with the teams objectives.
    You play in 2 man infantry locked squads all the time while not doing anything beneficial for the team.
    You are rude, are quick to insult others and use an excessive amount of profanity.
    You crew APCs and do not transport infantry, drop ammo or giving infantry support.
    You drive past a full squad walking to an objective in an empty truck that holds eight people.
    You constantly lock your squad and only play with certain people, never allowing 'random' people to join.
    You constantly request kits without asking the SL if the squad needed that kit or not.
    You actually care about your KDR and check your score often to see if someone you just shot is really dead.
    You constantly spam all chat with stupid crap no one cares about.
    You use sarcasm toward new players and tell them to read the manual rather than telling them to join your squad so you can show them the ropes.
    You act as though your tags make you special in some way or another.
    You use server rules and the game itself to try and get ahead anyway you can.
    You team killed me because your clan owns or runs the server, just because I got to an asset before you did.

Re: You ruin my PR experience.

Someone talked to me in game about this post and pointed out the fact that me just posting it here on TG makes it seem like i'm talking about the TG community. That being a valid point I posted it on PRmod as well. Feel free to discuss this here or on the thread on PRmod.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...ml#post1322307
    Last edited by zebra.actual; 04-15-2010, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Hate to be so cynical, but I doubt anyone who is doing this garbage really cares about their attitude.

Originally posted by zebra.actual View Post
      You join my squad, request a kit and then leave only to make your own squad and lose whatever kit you requested from my squad to the enemy.
      You do not communicate with other squads or try to work with the teams objectives.
      You play in 2 man infantry locked squads all the time while not doing anything beneficial for the team.
      You constantly request kits without asking the SL if the squad needed that kit or not.
      You use server rules and the game itself to try and get ahead anyway you can.
      My personal top pet peeves. If people try and pull this stuff in my squads they're going to find themselves on the curb.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

it makes me rage when someone comes into my squad and requests a sniper kit, then goes and makes a sniper squad.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
          Hate to be so cynical, but I doubt anyone who is doing this garbage really cares about their attitude.
          I realized to an extent that this would fall on deaf ears or not the right ears at all. It's one of those "I have to write it down and throw it away or share it" type deals.

Comment

Players can join my squad an ask for sniper kit, no problem! They better leave my squad, because I have no need for snipers!

Comment

I understand where you are coming from.
              I suggest Napoleon Total War as a remedy.
              There is nothing like crushing France to make you feel better.

But on a serious note, since it is posted in the PR forum, I do not think it will be falling on deaf ears entirely.
              You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
              So that when they turn their backs on you,
              You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Simple solution, accidently run over that player and one of your squad takes the kit :P
                Just kidding xD

Comment

I had a guy join my squad the other night at about 1:45 seconds before it started, when he joined he said that he only joined for a kit and asked if I minded if he was in just for a kit. I said I'd rather have the spot open for a sixth infantry person so I could tell them the plan and suggested they hop in one of the one man vehicle squads. They hopped right on out and did so.

I give this player a cookie for asking instead of sticking around, allowing another player to join and be informed before the round started.
                  |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I know this might just be me (and I'm relatively new so it's more of an initial observation) but why would you want to sit and be a sniper in a two man locked squad on PR? The way I understand PR, and indeed the TG server, is that it's all about teamwork and tactics - neither of which you're using when sat in a two man locked squad because you're contributing absolutely nothing to your team?!

I personally play PR for the satisfaction of working in a team, if i want to go and shoot some stuff or rack up the kills i'll go and play COD on the xbox or something with other like minded/bloodthirsty individuals!

Comment

2-man squads offer certain things that a 6-person infantry squads can not.

It's all about how they go about doing it.

Comment

Two man sniper that communicates with the rest of the team for intel and doesn't just go for kills = win on certain maps.
                        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                          2-man squads offer certain things that a 6-person infantry squads can not.

It's all about how they go about doing it.
                          Originally posted by zebra.actual View Post
                          You know the ones. He's referring to those ones, not the good 2 man ones.

Comment

I am Zeus.
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Sniping is fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse