Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be scared too!

Hey guys i'm coming back!!!!

Just wanted to know what has changed in the PR community since i left... read the change logs and it looks cool.. cya on the field.. remember there is no place i can't find you :P
    "Never underestimate the power of overwhelming stupidity in overwhelming numbers!" Goblins

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein

"One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine..."
    - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

“If something hasn't broken on your helicopter, it's about to.” – Sea King helicopter pilot, Canadian Air Force

Re: Would you be scared too!

Lost the CD key did you Lokka. Ready to blow our heads off with your snipzor skills?

PR 0.9 is awesome, hurry and pew pew baddies.

sigpic

Comment

I predict you will only play marksmen or sniper for the first 2 days, think you can prove me wrong?
      |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

i think Lokka is going to blow your head off Chris w/ his sniper rifle from 2km away... just sayin.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X