Approved Ribbons through April 22, 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved Ribbons through April 22, 2010

Approved ribbons through April 22, 2010. Congratulations gentlemen!

Award: Distinguished Assault

Class 1 Awardees:

BoogyLoh

Who?
    BoogyLoh

What?
    Assault

Where?
    TG internal scrim, Fools Road, Dylum village

When?
    Dec 12th, 2009

How?
    After a long standoff in the hills north of dylum village BoogLoh used information available to him and took the initiative to move to a position to be able to assault village from a different direction. After clearing his plan with the CO he moved undetected along the East side of the village, where he then targeted mortars on an entrenched enemy tank and destroyed the enemies firebase on that side of the village. With these 2 strong points destroyed our team was able to advance to threaten the village and eventually take it.

AAR:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...nal-scrim.html

Award: Distingished Medic

Class 1 Awardees:

MonsieurLeDongle

Game/Server: PR / TG Public

Place and Time: Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 10:15 PM; Silent Eagle; BluFor

Nomination: MonsieurLeDongle joined my squad and picked up the medic roll. He followed orders very well and he thought about how to do his job. He did not revive until the area was cleared. I was Squad leader and we built defenses at the Airfield when the OpFor took our Ridgeline flag. We started taking fire from the tower at the airfield while we were in the eastern most bunker. LeDongle worked very well on keeping us all healthy as moved from that bunker to the terminal. He also revived another BluFor squad leader, who was in our vicinity, twice. He managed to revive the squad members and to keep them healthy while we defended the airfield. He always moved at the rear of the squad and called out contacts both at the front and rear. When we were assigned to Central he again worked on keeping us healthy while we cleared buildings, he also asked permission to help another squad get their folks up and healthy. He used his smoke very carefully and only when absolutely needed.

I would have him as my medic anytime.

Award: Distinguished Squad leader

Class 1 Awardees:

Chrisweb

Game/Server:

Tactical Gamer - Project Reality .9

Place and Time:

10th of March 2010 - Jabal

Nomination:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/member.php?u=26360
    Chrisweb

Related AAR:

Chrisweb is always leading squads which are fun to be in and that is because of the tactics he uses which makes fighting on the ground which are tactically sound and that work. However there was one moment which struck me as quite impressive which is why I am nominating Chrisweb for this award. On the 10th of March 2010 Chrisweb led a squad on the MEC-side and during or near enough the middle of the round the team was finding it hard to cap back South Bridge. You had squads being wiped out attempting to attack South Bridge as the other team had quite securely secured the flag they were defending with TOWs, fox holes etc and they were also making great use of the terrain.

Chrisweb's squad was one of the squads which managed to get wiped out after successfully capping Dam then going for South Bridge. So he ordered our squad to spawn at the main base. From there he ordered us to walk from our main base (Which is quite some distance) to South Bridge. From there we flanked the enemy by going under South Bridge and came up right behind them and managed to kill the entire squad which was defending this particular troublesome hill preventing the team from capping the flag as well as destroying an enemy FOB.

The fact is he took the initiative which is why I am nominating him for this award and this is clearly seen by the fact he didn't think like most squads leaders and think "Let's spawn at Dam and head from the West again" instead he thought "We'll go under the enemy then flank right behind them".

Award: Distinguished Squad leader

Class 1 Awardees:

Dbzao

Server: Tacticalgamer PR v.909
    Time: roughly 0200hrs (GMT) on 14/03/2010
    Map: Yamalia

during the round as russians Db continously lead the offensive for the team of which many were successful. He effectively used comms to communicate with his other SLs and Pilots. If an enemy strong point was spotted he would request air trans to drop him close to the objective and his would neutralise it.

During the round as russians we got pushed back to our second to last flag, db was at the forefront of the 3 successful assaults on enemy flags pushing them back to their second to last flag within 10-20 minutes. taking out enemy, firebases, APCs, chinooks and infantry along the way.

And to top it all off he organised and executed the final assault to cap out the enemy and win the round for the russians

His squad occupied the top 6 positions at the end of the round and had accumalated over 15000 points as a squad.

therefore i am recommending him for distinguished squad leader.

Congrats gentlemen!
    Last edited by disposableHero; 04-22-2010, 10:04 PM. Reason: fixed db's name
    sigpic

Re: Approved Ribbons through April 22, 2010

Great work!!!!

Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations guys!
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

You sure its Dbazo and not Dbzao?
        Anyway, congrats to all.
        |TG| Grayjack
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          You sure its Dbazo and not Dbzao?
          Anyway, congrats to all.
          I'm not aware of a Dbazo so I'm guessing it is a typo.
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Congrats all! Nice to see the nominations flowing.

Comment

Oh yea, I remember that round. I used AnimalMother a lot to keep the pressure on with the transport chopper.

Here's a video of that round:

sigpic

Comment

Looks nice DB. And great job Chris. You're pretty much the only enthusiastic 69th SL.

sigpic

Comment

Being an SL is hard work. It's like being a kindergarten teacher. You constantly gotta keep your children from sticking glue in their nose and their shoelaces tied.

"Don, stop dying."
                  "Wicks, stop picking on Don for dying."
                  "Dave, put that kit down."

"Play nice children."

Comment

Nice job everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                      "Don, stop dying."

"Play nice children."
                      "CHRIS, WHAT HAPPENED?"
                      "Chris, how did you fail this time?"
                      "Chris, how dumb are you?"
                      "If I had a nickel for every time Chris flipped a vehicle..."

Oh, the memories. :p

Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                        Being an SL is hard work. It's like being a kindergarten teacher. You constantly gotta keep your children from sticking glue in their nose and their shoelaces tied.

"Don, stop dying."

"Play nice children."
                        more of like hearding sheep. im no good at it. i rather follow and do my own thing. im too used to the military where people dont need the baby sitting and if they screw up i can choke the crap out of them.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Good work all!!!! Congrats
                          sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

New awards are up! Check the ribbons forum to see if you got any shiny new stuff!

Comment

Nice work guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse