Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is the TG server emty most of the time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is the TG server emty most of the time?

in past the TG server was alway full,but Recently the server is always empty,and when ther is people thers its like 10 on 10.

and thats realy to bad Because i think the TG server is the most "Serious" server,when i played the TG server i feel people are much more serious ther then in other server.

but could be that only i see it empy?maybe its my problem?
    any way just want to know whats going on,and Hopefully thing will go back the way they were when all time ther were minimon 20 ppl in the server.
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
    -Thomas Jefferson

Veni, vidi, vici
    i came i saw i conquered
    -spoken by Julius Caesar in 47 BC

"WAR CAME WHEN PEACE FAILED"

PLAYING:
    -EMPIRE TOTAL WAR
    -Project Reality
    -LEFT 4 DEAD
    -BROTHERS IN ARMS

Re: why is the TG server emty most of the time?

We hope it is soon full 24/7 as well.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I think the advent of some new games (BC2, Napoleon Total War, etc) have some players (myself included) playing other titles. It is also spring, end of the college terms, etc in RL. Also server performance is a bit down, but our GO is on the issue.

We are discussing some scrim possabilities that will be fun and garner interest.

I think it is up and down over the months. Certanly in a down swing now, but I think it will come back around as PR is basically one of the best tactics games out there, and the community is loyal.

T
      sigpic

Comment

I've been playing BC2 with my other club, but that game is quickly getting old; PR has still ruined me for all other games. I've been playing PR a lot more lately, and I will certainly try to help populate the server!

Comment

It gets full when I wish to play :P

Comment

I rly dont know what the big deal is. for me its full from 3 - 4 pm until 2 or 3 am everyday. Its even full now. so it might just be your timezone

Comment

yeah the timing of the server sucks for me during the week. dead in the morning/mid afternoon(pst) and dying when i get home from school.

it doesnt help that the map rotation seems to always end with iron ridge killing the server. it would be nice if that got changed.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

"seeding" time has moved back several hours I have noticed. It gets full later in the day, but it still gets full.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I do not agree completely with that T-man. I have seen the server empty many times around 21:00 Euro time. There are just to few admins available and too many of the regular players have moved to another server (go check UKWarfare server).

A few things have to be changed (in my opinion):
                  -Return of password nights (with admin coverage where available) 2x a week;
                  -We have to take a look in the map rotation/ type of maps;
                  -Internal/External events (scrims etc.);
                  -More admins especially on the European times

Comment

Originally posted by sapientiea View Post
                    Well I do not agree completely with that T-man. I have seen the server empty many times around 21:00 Euro time. There are just to few admins available and too many of the regular players have moved to another server (go check UKWarfare server).

A few things have to be changed (in my opinion):
                    -Return of password nights (with admin coverage where available) 2x a week;
                    -We have to take a look in the map rotation/ type of maps;
                    -Internal/External events (scrims etc.);
                    -More admins especially on the European times
                    This is the kind of stuff that goes into the Community thread for feedback. Post it there, too, please.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                      yeah the timing of the server sucks for me during the week. dead in the morning/mid afternoon(pst) and dying when i get home from school.

it doesnt help that the map rotation seems to always end with iron ridge killing the server. it would be nice if that got changed.
                      Iron Ridge was played last night with a decent population until at least 1:30 am CST last night, seemed to keep people around.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

yeah, myself and a few others got the server populated last night at around 5:30 pm GMT, which is a new record for a weekday for GMT times I think

Comment

So I get home somewhere between 5-6pm CET each weekday and I have made a plan that now involves that I log onto the server and try and populate it at that time. If people have the time to give a hand with seeding around that time jump on and lets shoot eachother or if you can have it running in the background do that and just take up space because the more people on (playing or not) is going to draw more people in. So anyone want to give me a hand?
                          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
                            So I get home somewhere between 5-6pm CET each weekday and I have made a plan that now involves that I log onto the server and try and populate it at that time. If people have the time to give a hand with seeding around that time jump on and lets shoot eachother or if you can have it running in the background do that and just take up space because the more people on (playing or not) is going to draw more people in. So anyone want to give me a hand?
                            I will help you with this, whenever I can.

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

It is mostly the seeding part. There are less euros seeding, perhaps less Americans playing late night too. I've seeded the server now and then the last few weeks. Basically all it takes is someone connecting and an hour later it usually is full.

The thing is, that in these times, if there is a crash between US and EUro hours, it does not fill up again until there are some players seeding. Once you have +- 10 players, it's full very soon after.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X