X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Internal TG Project Reality Scrim

Greetings TG,

Your admin team has contacted several other non-TG groups to see if we could organize an external scrim. Unfortunately, none were brave enough to take us on! Actually, it just didn't work out and we want to keep events rolling around here, so it is internal scrim time again.

In congruence with our Game Officer's policy on community, I would like to open the discussion on what to play, when and how.

Here are the ground rules for this post:

MAIN FOCUS:

AAS mode only
    Single Round only

SECONDARY FOCUS:

Taking comments on insurgent mode scrims for possibly the next one

The admin team would favor an event with a commander, planning and a ribbon award.

Please post your comments here for me to compile in a few days.

Sorry, we are not going to do Insurgent mode on this one or IWS, but if you are for that, please say so and I will count the input up and it will add to the discussion. We can also use this forum to see what the public support is for insurgent mode scrims.

This is, in the end, your scrim event, so here you go - a chance to post your desires.

Please keep this forum on topic.

T
    sigpic

Re: Next Internal TG Project Reality Scrim

I would love to see a round on Siege of Ochimara(sp?). 64 people. 2 commanders with 2 totally different objectives. A last stand type scenario where one team must fend of waves of attackers who are ruthless and want nothing but to see your flag gone and replaced with theirs...Ah, so wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
      I would love to see a round on Siege of Ochimara(sp?). 64 people. 2 commanders with 2 totally different objectives. A last stand type scenario where one team must fend of waves of attackers who are ruthless and want nothing but to see your flag gone and replaced with theirs...Ah, so wonderful!
      oooo that would be so cool.
      "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
      -Thomas Jefferson

Veni, vidi, vici
      i came i saw i conquered
      -spoken by Julius Caesar in 47 BC

"WAR CAME WHEN PEACE FAILED"

PLAYING:
      -EMPIRE TOTAL WAR
      -Project Reality
      -LEFT 4 DEAD
      -BROTHERS IN ARMS

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree, a well-organized game of ochamchira would be very interesting.
        Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

+1

Would like to see this map pushed to it's potential.

(Now just to cross fingers and hope that my schedule for next month allows me to attend... I think Sunday is my only permanent Kelly Day; with it being scheduled primarily on Saturdays, I've been out of luck.)

Comment

so did you guys check the Hardcore gamers? they seem to be good in numbers. external would be awesome:(

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
              so did you guys check the Hardcore gamers? they seem to be good in numbers. external would be awesome:(
              external would be great, especially against servers that frown on the use of mumble. TG run circles around people teamwork and talent wise.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I will take a look at the map on the training server and see what potential it has. Sounds fun in concept.
                sigpic

Comment

Siege would be great. The attacking militia does have a HUGE disadvantage to overcome (Assuming they are fighting against a team that is even 50% organized.) But that could be the fun part.

So if it's against another community would we rather thrash them by defending or overrunning them? :)

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

I think we could volunteer to be the attackers.
                    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                      external would be great, especially against servers that frown on the use of mumble. TG run circles around people teamwork and talent wise.
                      Meh, not always. If we went up against a group of Reality Teamwork folks they might give us a run for our money.

Comment

RT has died and doesn't have a player base available for a scrim unfortunately.
                        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed. Doesn't mean the players aren't still out there somewhere though.

Comment

Iron Ridge insurgency. New tactics and a style that hasn't been played too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
                              Meh, not always. If we went up against a group of Reality Teamwork folks they might give us a run for our money.
                              I look forward to a competitive, external scrim. I've played in most since I joined TG in 2007 and I haven't seen us lose one that I can remember.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X