This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking for supporting members...

Could you guys PLEEEAAAASSSEEE be more careful about who you kick? Several times you have kicked the pilot of a full transport chopper and killed everyone in it or the pilot of a CAS jet, which pisses ALOT of people off

just saying

otherwise, i love your server :)

Re: Kicking for supporting members...

The kick is an automatic script. It kicks the longest playing non-sm on the server. It is the fairest way we can do it.

Sometimes it does this kind of stuff. Sorry.
    Skud

Comment

either pay or be the responsible person that knows not to take a valuable asset because you have potential to get kicked. i know it wouldnt be a good idea to say non-sm people cant take assets, but it would be helpful if people would realize that they could potentially be leaving at any second.

edit: i did notice a lot of people getting kicked today. i dont know if it's we just have that many people joining or if some SM are joining and then leaving immediately.
      Last edited by ankyle62; 05-01-2010, 11:15 PM.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Chicken,

Welcome to the TG forums and TG. Glad you took the time to register to post your thoughts. We need more people in our server who are passionate about this game and the way it should be played. You can see for the reasons above on how the server works regarding SM and non-SM. Hope to see ya stick around and catch up with you in game.

Comment

While it's possible to make it where kicking pilots doesn't happen (since BF2 server scripting is Python and it has ifchecks for kits iirc..) this -has- been discussed to death in the past and I think it was decided against it.

Comment

You're a python coder?
            Skud

Comment

That response wasn't necessary, Skud.

Thread locked.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse