BR Qs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR Qs

Some rounds I seem to have played on TG are not on the BR replay 'section' in the barracks. Is there any reason for that or is it just random that some rounds will be there and some not. Is there a delay on when the files get uploaded or is it instant?

Also, is there an alternative place I can download the BR files?

If there is no alternative and also if I do not have the BR file available to me could someone please send me a certain battle please.

21/05/2010 (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Qinling 32
    9pm GMT (estimate on time)

Thanks a lot
    Luda

Re: BR Qs

If I'm correct the replays are saved when the round ends so you have to be there at the end of the round.
    Also supporting members have access to the BR files.

Comment

Supporting Members have access to the BR files, even in rounds they have not played.
      Otherwise, it seems it can be totally random whether or not you get the BR.

Comment

Do I have to load the next map or just be there when the final score is shown?

As the BR are available to people who pay, is it not allowed to ask a SM to get me a certain file?

Comment

I posted about this, appears to be a little glitch in the new server setup, dispo is having a look into it

Looky here
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

A lot of the time if you post the info like you did, SMs will try to get you the round but like animal said I don't think even SMs can get the files right now.
            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Ok thanks for replies.

So, can anyone get me this specific battle, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

looks like we're out of luck, i'm guessing the new server didn't have BR enabled when it was first put up, as theres still nothing. I'm guessing those rounds are lost, which is a shame i really wanted the muttrah from PW 20th may, was an impressive fleet of hueys going to docks.
                AnimalMother
                Ex TG-31st LR
                "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...