This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Crashing A Lot Lately

As the title states, the server has been crashing a lot lately. Almost as bad as the previous server, albeit without the lag.

Anyone know what's up?
    CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Re: Server Crashing A Lot Lately

I've only seen this once since new server and that was the Muttrah map where anybody in a vehicle suddenly was dropped to desktop. All of us... odd xD

Comment

In the past couple of days, I'd say I've witnessed it crash > 5 times.
      CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

I can also back Silly up on this. There's no lag, just a crashing problem now!

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
        Erwin Rommel

Comment

Obviously if we knew what caused crashes we would fix it, right?

Let's not start with "the sky is falling" stuff. It could be my efforts to get the battlerecorder working again. Just be patient.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

new systems always have bugs. i'm glad for the new server as much as anyone, but i have also been crashing and d/cing more than usual lately. I had just thought it was my own internets, but here we go.
            Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

"We just switched to a new and improved server box so that it will be leet and won't crash as often." -Portable.Cougar

My priorities, in order. 1) KD/R 2) Winning 3) Gunning in a Tank 4) Everything Else

Comment

seems to be that the map mostly does it when moving from insurgency to AAS, sometimes vice versa, but rarely when staying in the same mode.

I seem to remember the iGi server having simliar issues, but that was only when !setnext was used.

Perhaps its a PR problem that hasn't properly been identified, or a script problem?

I know you admins will fix it :)

Comment

Originally posted by HellHound1812 View Post
                  "We just switched to a new and improved server box so that it will be leet and won't crash as often." -Portable.Cougar
                  Originally posted by Silly_Savage View Post
                  ...Almost as bad as the previous server...
                  1-0

It will probably goes better as time goes on and we figure out what pushes the new server's buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                    Obviously if we knew what caused crashes we would fix it, right?

Let's not start with "the sky is falling" stuff. It could be my efforts to get the battlerecorder working again. Just be patient.

Dispo I cannot believe you have not yet fixed this and attended to all my needs as a player on the server you help run graciously with your volunteering of time and energy I think it's unacceptable that the server has any problems while you're in charge even if you spend hours a day making sure things run smoothly because they're not how I want them to be and let's face it it's all about me and my personal needs I'd also like to address that my K/D has not increased since we switched to the new server which you promised it would you promised dispo you said it would fix every problem to include global warming economic crisis gas pump prices and teamstacking but so far the new server hasn't fixed any of this.

I'm disappointed
                    Skud

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, relax.

Whoever said we were whining and crying about the server crashing?

I simply stated that the server has been crashing a lot lately to give those in charge of maintenance a heads up.

Some of you take something out of context and blow it completely out of proportion. Get off my back.

Comment

Silly_savage is only stating something that is obviously happening. No need to be rude about it. Everyone obviously knows that the admins do their best. so dont patronize, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post

Dispo I cannot believe you have not yet fixed this and attended to all my needs as a player on the server you help run graciously with your volunteering of time and energy I think it's unacceptable that the server has any problems while you're in charge even if you spend hours a day making sure things run smoothly because they're not how I want them to be and let's face it it's all about me and my personal needs I'd also like to address that my K/D has not increased since we switched to the new server which you promised it would you promised dispo you said it would fix every problem to include global warming economic crisis gas pump prices and teamstacking but so far the new server hasn't fixed any of this.

I'm disappointed
                          I'm disappointed in your ability (or lack thereof) to discern between "whining" and a thesis or observation; also your honed skill of creating rational arguments.

Comment

That post was funnier before Skud put text in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                              Silly_savage is only stating something that is obviously happening. No need to be rude about it. Everyone obviously knows that the admins do their best. so dont patronize, thank you.
                              If it's so obvious then why is a thread needed? This thread is fairly rude tbh. Also, a thumbs down generally implies a state of being displeased or unhappiness. Silly_Savage, you might want to reduce your sig size as it breaks forum restrictions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X