Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Tactical Gamer

Hello,

I originally installed and played PR about two years ago and absolutely hated it. I immediately uninstalled it and just played the FH2 mod up until several months ago when .9 came out. I thought "well maybe I'll give it a try again" and a guys told me to play on TG and I was like "OK". Then almost immediately after I logged on (the map was Kashan) I joined a Teamplay VOIP squad and had the time of my life. Of course I've had a few players get mad at me for messing up (I accidentally TK way too often and I accidentally attacked a blufor main early on in my PR career because it was allowed on other server :( ), but the community is the friendliest and most team oriented around. I am now hooked on PR and TG for ever. I even have ArmA II now and I just learned that you guys had servers for that too. I'm even considering giving up my WWIIOL subscription to get a supporting membership.

Thanks TG,
    arisaka

Re: Thank you Tactical Gamer

Hi! Welcome to TG!

Comment

always love new blood, welcome to the community. As long as you tell a squad leader that you are new to PR, they will generally accommodate you, and you'll learn a lot!
      Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

New blood fever is reasurring in recent turbulant times thanks for the post

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

Glad you like it, I 2nd the idea to let an SL know your newer in order to have the best possible experience
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Another piece of advice that worked for me is to read the guide... It's like 35 pages but totally worth the half hour it will take you. Ie you could spend several hours figuring things out and not even get half of it, or you could read the guide and jump into the game armed with the things you need to know. For example: Deployed LMGs have no accuracy differences in different stances - who would guess that? There's so many other deep tidbits that you can't learn just from playing the game, but that's also what makes PR so cool and fun - it's got depth that requires skill/knowledge/tactics.

Page 16 - The player's stance (standing, crouched or prone) does not affect accuracy while the LMG is deployed.

Link to guide is here - http://www.realitymod.com/manual/Pro....91_Manual.pdf

Comment

Did I run into you recently on FH2?
              Skud

Comment

look for me on TG. i'd love to show you how things really work. when you ask for an invite, please address me as "God-King"

Comment

Welcome. It's a good bunch of folks, I am glad you found us.
                  What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...