Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors of my departure have been greatly exaggerated.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors of my departure have been greatly exaggerated.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

"Manifest Destiny"
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

And so we part ways. Some of you have known this was coming, and some are going to be taken by surprise. Some of you will care, most of you won't. For those who do, thank you for making the past few years of my internet gaming experience a good one. Well maybe not a good one, but at least I had someone to bitch and complain with.

I digress.

Tomorrow (16 June 2010) I leave 'Hella' NorCal on a final journey to the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York. Years of hard work both in high school and college are finally going to pay off as I join the "Long Gray Line" in the class of 2014. Woot.

Tonight is my last night of online gaming (I've been having to squeeze this in between drunken farewell parties and 'goodbye girls' as I call them. Famous examples are Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, and Cougar's mother.). Nerdy, I know, but hey I probably won't be able to play ever again, so throw a guy a bone. If you want, find me online, I'll try to be on as late as possible. Can't guarantee in TG, but online. I'll have no internet or phone access until August, so you won't hear from me for a while (except maybe from CoronadoSEAL).

Will I be back? I'm not sure. I get breaks from West Point, and it will depend on the remnants of TF21, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It's been fun guys, and I'm glad I got to game with some of you. A ton of good memories. Thanks again guys.

This post was going to be patterned on the greatest post ever placed on the internet, but one does not copy the God-King. Ever.
    Last edited by disposableHero; 06-16-2010, 07:58 AM.

My priorities, in order. 1) KD/R 2) Winning 3) Gunning in a Tank 4) Everything Else

Re: Rumors of my departure have been greatly exagerated.

:salute:

Comment

Be safe and see you soon HH. A pleasure with TF21 and still a pleasure now.

Comment

Best of luck to you at USMA dude! It was always a pleasure gaming with you. As far as never coming back, I wouldnt sweat it too much. It's going to be a long, hard four years for you, no doubt about that. But gaming is in the blood, its in your bones. I know lots of people who have gone to the various service academies and come right back to gaming as soon as they got the opportunity. God willing, when that day comes, TG will still be here and kicking strong (hopefully on PR2? ;)) to welcome you back into the fray. And dont worry, we'll continue kicking around the rest of the TF21 guys while you're away.

Cheers man, best of luck and congratulations.

Comment

best of luck

| | | |

Comment

I know we've had our differences in the past, but I've always enjoyed squading up with you in-game; never a dull moment. While I'm not the first to say so, I'd like to congratulate you and wish you the best of luck in the future. I'm sure you'll do us all proud.

Hope you enjoy yourself while you're gone, but be sure you come back and pay us a visit some time. You will be missed.
            CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Congrats on your admission into West Point!! Knock 'em dead.

Comment

Cadet Hellhound good luck on your pursuit for the gold bar. Try and have some fun along the way. I remember it was an awesome feeling putting them on for the first time.

What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Congrats on your admission! As many others have said, TG will be here. Have fun!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Good luck at west point.
                    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Re: Rumors of my departure have been greatly exaggerated.

Missed ya last night

You know how I feel, have fun man.
                      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Well done, good luck and stay safe!!

Comment

What limited playing with you I had in ArmA2 and PR was definitely fun and enjoyable. I wish you the best of luck - come back and visit some time!

| |

Comment

HH, I said it before and I'll say it again WTG! and Congrats !

Squadding up w/TF21 = some of the best PR rounds I've ever played.

|

Comment

Remember you're the best of the best at West Point. Keep it humble, and good luck :)
                              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X