RULES OF THE SERVER CAN BE FOUND HERE :

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

PLEASE READ, BEFORE PLAYING

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Re: Password Sunday

Our expectations of YOU for password night:

1) You will have read and understood the rules and will play by them. By entering the password and joining the server you signify that you have read the rules and will play by them.
        2) You will be on your best behavior. Immaturity will result in a kick with no warning.
        3) Rules violations will result in removal from the server with no warning and possibly result in a ban.
        4) Extreme teamwork.
        5) do NOT give the password out to anyone. Doing so will result in removal from the server for the entirety of the PW night. Instead, please refer them to this post so they can refresh themselves on the server rules and read our expectations of them for themselves. Thanks!

If you think you can bring all of that then anyone is welcome to join us. If you can't then you might not want to log in.

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Download link for Jabal 2:

http://realitymodfiles.com/ancient/b...test_setup.exe

Have fun! :)

Comment

Jabal 2 is in the rotation.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for participating today.
              Good games :)

|

Comment

Dragonfly was a lot of fun! :)

Comment

Great rounds on both Jabal and Dragon Fly. Close quarters inside the city was intense and had my heart pumping. Wonderful password night.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

Dragon fly was so much more fun that I originally thought it was going to be. I admit I was at first being a grumpy naysayer, and than got some thoughtful advice from my SL, and decided to roll with it and we ended up having a great time, especially after mnam let me try out being the SL for the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th quarter.

Some very intense CQB action, it has been a long time since I have successfully navigated parts of the apartment complexes (or "projects" as i jokingly call them), and been able to eliminate enemy soldiers in the process. The sewers are also the cleanest in-game sewers I have ever seen.

I was unable to participate for the most part on the other maps (I do appreciate those on the US for allowing me to try the cobra out, even though I failed miserably as a pilot, actually miserably isn't the right word) dragon fly was great, it was an awesome long round, and it came down to the wire, which is always suspenseful and just plain awesome win or lose.

Also props to Warlab for selecting A sad Cow and Gaza beach 64 as the first 2 maps to be played after the PW was taken off. Asad was one of the most intense rounds I have ever played (came down to a 11 ticket difference). Even though I was on the Hamas side on Gaza beach ranks in a tie with the first time I played Ramiel (on a Sunday also nonetheless)with Mcgann either as CO or in a stryker and infantry lined up 3 on a side while patrolling the streets.
                    Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 06-21-2010, 01:18 PM.
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...