Yamalia 21/06/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamalia 21/06/10

Just a little thank you to everyone in my squad for that round, one of the most enjoyable I have had in months.

Unfortunately my screenshots got deleted therefore I am unable to list the excellent squad members. My memory not being what it once was I am loathe to trust it and risk missing someone out.

An excellent, enjoyable round with a fantastically disciplined infantry squad who ended up with 11-12k points and top squad as part of a resounding Canadian victory, off the back of a couple of previous defeats. Only deaths as a result of a mortar strike I believe.

Bravo gentlemen, you know who you are, I was mightily impressed and thank you for making it so much fun.

Re: Yamalia 21/06/10

need more threads like this... though next time better memories so we have names :P xD

Comment

I give kudos to your LAV crews who just hammered us mercilessly.
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Nice work Wicks, I was driving an LAV until we got taken out and rolled with your inf for that fun assault down south, then had to hit bed for work!:(

Comment

I'd have to agree, that was easily the most fun I've ever had on Yamalia; thank you for squad leading Wickens.

If I recall correctly, these were the members in our squad:

|TG-6th|.A.Wickens
          |TGXV| CaNaDa_KyleB
          |TGXV| Bufl4x
          [R-CON]Royal_Joe
          |TG-Irr|hotfranc.Qc
          Myself

Ending screenshot of the round:

CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

From what I hear, that should be a 16 - 1.

| |

Comment

Yeah, our entire squad got wiped out in an artillery strike called in by Cougar?

Wickens and I ended up getting teamkilled by friendlies later on and then revived.
              CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Savage View Post
                I'd have to agree, that was easily the most fun I've ever had on Yamalia; thank you for squad leading Wickens.

If I recall correctly, these were the members in our squad:

|TG-6th|.A.Wickens
                |TGXV| CaNaDa_KyleB
                |TGXV| Bufl4x
                [R-CON]Royal_Joe
                |TG-Irr|hotfranc.Qc
                Myself

Ending screenshot of the round:

Just remembered we had Zaboo for some of the round too!

GG all!

Comment

My whole squad got a bad case of Invisible-Ruskis and Bad-Luckosis.

Our first movement to non-friendly territory consisted of me driving our g-wagon into a bizarre pit of death at the edge of the map (obscured ever so perfectly by the trees, it couldn't be seen until we were already off of the edge and falling). We fell into the pit, which was off the map, which resulted in us all dying due to BP's oil spill corroding land in Russia.
                  The rest of the round was pretty much getting indefinitely wiped by Russians hiding in the trees which my squad couldn't handle. Eventually we got their firebase with the help of the LAV; later on the LAV took us to the next objective, where we pretty much immediately got jumped by Russians in trees again.
                  Ragequit ensued.

At least someone had a better round than I.

Comment

I was in LP LudacrisKills squad (the one where Boogy knifed me and a squadmember at the fieldgun :( ), we were just defending the flags that others capped and left for the next flags. was a fun round. was amazing to see our whole team getting whipped out cause of cougars? area attack.
                    Great round.

| | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...