Course Times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course Times

So I have been thinking when it would suite people best to attend TGU courses. Therefore I am now making this poll, if you have any interest in attending a TGU event in the future please take the time to tell us when you will usually be available to attend a course and we will try to accommodate the times where most people are able to attend. You are able to vote on multiple times so do it.

US evening is from 7pm EST and onwards.
    Europe evening is from 7pm CET to midnight CET.
    Europe afternoon is from 1PM to 7pm CET.
    Europe evening is equivalent to afternoon on the east-coast.

Thank you for taking the time to vote
    Monday-Thursday Europe Afternoon
    0.00%
    Monday-Thursday Europe Evening
    4.65%
    Monday-Thursday US Evening
    11.63%
    Friday Europe Afternoon
    2.33%
    Friday Europe Evening
    9.30%
    Friday US Evening
    11.63%
    Saturday Europe Afternoon
    9.30%
    Saturday Europe Evening
    13.95%
    Saturday US Evening
    9.30%
    Sunday Europe Afternoon
    6.98%
    Sunday Europe Evening
    11.63%
    Sunday US Evening
    9.30%
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Re: Course Times

Personally I'd say a friday evening is a good idea.
    This is because on the Password night they can identify their weaknesses, the next day they work on them. Friday Evening for Europe is unlikely that people will be working the next day and the americans on the east coast are only 5 hours behind meaning maximum participation.

I'd say about 23:00 GMT (BST)
    Which would work out as 18:00 (6pm east coast)

However multiple lessons of the same nature held at different times might be beneficial. Such as a Weekday course for Basic Infantry hosted at let's say 8 pm GMT, then another a few days later at 8 PM (Central America) then again say on the weekend for both.

This gives the TGU staff more to do but ensures maximum coverage... providing the numbers for participants is high

Comment

Re: Course Times

I said Friday USA Evening because that is when I am most likely available. As fullkontact said, that works out for Europe as well, meaning the maximum amount of people.
      GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE OF THE MONTH: "The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment."

XBox LIVE GT: Wrath 228. Feel free to friend request, just let me know you're from TG.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X