maplist:

will start at 6pm east coast

skirmish (seeding)
    yamalia 64
    archer 64

* Be in mumble Waiting Room
    * All Rules are taken very seriously
    * Any Bans given out during PW night are minimum 1 week
    * CO's will be given time at round start to plan / organize prior to "live" game if requested
    * PW will be in the rules thread (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html)

| | | |

Re: PW NIGHT Thursday 1st July

Mandatory to be played at least once tonight:

| |

Comment

This year's Canada Day is of particular importance thanks to the very special guest celebrating it with us. I hope all the TG Brits come on and celebrate Canada Day tonight, because The Queen herself is in Canada today doing just that.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/07...rliament-hill/

Comment

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

Originally posted by TomKing View Post
          Whats it smell like "BEER"? :-)
          sigpic

Comment

Maple syrup and denim.
            sigpic

Comment

Starts in 15min hop on mumble to get it started
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

45 players in game 40 in mumble
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Wow... just wow....

Absolutely epic night.

From a skirmish map on Siege at orimichurichanamatazala where us rebels swamped the British and pushed hard and fast to a full cap which was ALOT of fun.

Then onto the main course, a 3 hour game of Yamalia which has never been so fun.

From the offset we moved fast, capped the first flag, secured the second and my squad was underway to third. unfortunately we were wiped out and things went downhill, we fellback to defence, then offence where we were pushed back to NO FLAGS! We managed to secure the second flag whilst our main was neutral meaning no spawning. Finally taking the second one completely then re-taking main we were already capping the thrid flag and a combination of airborne crates, and more importantly our mech Infantry use of APC support and transport. We pressed the Russians all the way back into to their main through a grueling 2 hours of combat. Amazing intense battles. Fun, frolics and fetishes were to be shared by all! (yeah... fetishes too)

Great work to BOTH teams, well done to the Russians on Yamalia, you almost had us and did extremely well.
                  Extremely well done to Canada, my hat is off to those on my team.

Nominations will follow.

Comment

Great game. (Yamalia)

The server never filled up to 62. But that was fine since playing 20 vs 20 most of the round was pretty fun and intense.

We managed to cap the Russians out, even though they very nearly capped us out 1 hour into the game. Then I decided to go infantry and we done quite well especially with FK, Mantak and others helping out either in armour capacity or small mech infantry squads.

People were complaining that the game was becoming lame, but I thought it was pretty fun even when we were losing and having our armour blow up all the time.

But yes, the Canadians won so that is all that counts on Canada day!!!!!!!!! :row__685: :row__685: :row__685: :row__685:

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
                    Erwin Rommel

Comment

Russian Arty was bugged, was called in and confirmed (showed the red marker on the map) three time in the last hour and never dropped :(

Password was removed after Yamalia and Archer put next in order to continue the theme.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                        Russian Arty was bugged, was called in and confirmed (showed the red marker on the map) three time in the last hour and never dropped :(

Password was removed after Yamalia and Archer put next in order to continue the theme.
                        I kept on pulling my squads and warning the team of Russian arty, we kept panicking... mainly because I kept panicking when it got to that time. xD

Comment

Good Job Canada !
                          You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                          So that when they turn their backs on you,
                          You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

fairly fun game. had fun in plums sqd. the all chat spamming was a tad bit annoying though

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                              fairly fun game. had fun in plums sqd. the all chat spamming was a tad bit annoying though
                              You should have stayed Kwalc to the very end!

The game was epic after I stopped driving the APC. :D I seriously don't know how I could flip over an APC on a map like Yamalia. :( *sad face*

I made so many people rage quit since the APC crushed them when they jumped out of the APC lol!!!!!

But yeah squad leading as infantry has increasingly become fun for me now especially if you can get a good bunch of guys in your squad.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
                              Erwin Rommel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X