Map Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Changes

Please stop changing maps on a whim, people would greatly appreciate it. Its happening at a greater frequency as of late, and you can only play that "server crashed" game so long... it's my two cents worth.

Re: Map Changes

We don't change maps "on a whim." If you are referring to the skipping of Silent Eagle earlier tonight, it was changed because there were too many wide-open maps after one-another. I wasn't the admin to do it, but we were all in agreement about changing it.

We don't change to forward it to our favorites, we skip maps in order to avoid the same stale map-types one against another. I can understand your frustration when you are waiting for a map and it turns out to be another, but also think of how boring it would have been to have four open, vehicle-oriented maps in a row.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Are the map lists not there to "avoid the same stale map-types one against another"?
      I agree, it is sometimes very disappointing when the server crashes, and is restored elsewhere in the rotation. On the other side, there are lots of other things to do when a map is loaded that you do not wish to play.

Bring back map votes, that was fun! *sarcasticface*

Comment

I changed it, for the good of the server, no apologies forthcoming here. Massive teamstacking was going on and the map list would have exacerbated the issue. By the way the server crashed the very next map. Oh and the admins often change maps to liven things up, whilst we dont change maps based on a personal whim we will change things now and again to get things going. As much as you may have been looking forward to a map many others weren't.

Any other complaints take it to the Contact an Admin forums please, don't kid a kidder, you know where it is.

LOCK please, this thread is done.
        Last edited by Wicks; 07-02-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
          , no apologies forthcoming here

Any other complaints take it to the Contact an Admin forums please, don't kid a kidder, you know where it is.

LOCK please, this thread is done.
          in before the lock
          Wickens ?
          You are the best admin out there because no matter how strict you are, it just soundds better with the accent.

My team wasn't having that many problems but the brutal, unmistakable reality is that a strict, no Bravo Sierra admin makes for a better game.

It probably has little to no affect on the people who are really causing problems, other than to get them kicked, but it pushes the regular SL to live up to the code and really play the TG way.
          We crashed and went to "Cuda and played a 20+ v.20+ skirmish right to the end because, at least on the USMC, all the SL took the game, as short as we expected it to be , seriously.
          So everyone, including the losing team, has a better round.

BTW: when admin is busting balls ,,, repeat it in squad but there is no need to "second the motion" in all chat or team chat { I know I'm guilty }.

All in all ,,,, great night and TY to the admins.
          Huzzzah !
          You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
          So that when they turn their backs on you,
          You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed