Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best of the best of the best, sirs! 9/7/10 (Or for the yanks (7/9/10) )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best of the best of the best, sirs! 9/7/10 (Or for the yanks (7/9/10) )

On the 9th of July, it is a friday night.

You WILL either be out drining, having a good time, or spending time with the family. OR you will be playing PR.

Starting from 10 pm GMT (5 pm east coast usa) until 5 am GMT (Midnight USA) I expect the following;

Competant TG regulars, tags or no, squad leading.
    Combined arms
    Mechanised, Airborne, Infantry, supply and Logistics.

I want the creme of the creme on the battlefield with the server kitted out with the best that Project Reality has to offer, which is Tactical Gamer. Call your friends, clear your schedule. Get out of work early. Because I want a night of Tactics, a night of shifty manouvers. A night of no team stacking, a night of no whining or complaining in mumble or All chat. I night of fun!

Grab a beer, grab several. Prepare yourself, hype yourself up with some music. Watch some war videos. Let us make it a night to remember with carefully staged assaults, complete lock down defenses. Bottleneck ambushes, Denial Of Area with mines and claymores, reconisanse teams scouting ahead and engaging high priority targets. Jet support clearing the fields, armour rolling with infantry acompaniment.

I expect you all to be at your best, I expect you all to be ready. I expect you all to be ready to play to win as we find out what names live up to the legends and who's titles shatter.

Make it a night for ribbons to be written, a night for YOU.

P.S. Fullkontact will be there, so like... that's more than enough reason for you to play. Anybody who doesn't come tonight is off my christmas card list!

**Playing any maps that we come across in the maplist**
    **No Team Swapping, you STAY on the team you're assigned to**
    **After the first map admins should, if necessary swap people over. Nobody should swap themselves :P**
    **NO RAGE QUITIN- FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**

Re: The best of the best of the best, sirs! 9/7/10 (Or for the yanks (7/9/10) )

ULTIMATE IMPORTANT UPDATE******

bring vodka and shotglasses.

Everytime you die, you take a shot.

Comment

Hell ya, I will (hopefully) be there with my combined 45 minutes of PR experience under my belt. I guess you could say I am kind of a big deal.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

trust you to make PR a drinking game
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Sounds good, will be there!
          But... making it a drinking game will make people pointlessly charging towards MG fires Stalingrad style. :P

Comment

Have been too busy to play for months... After a war cry like that, I'm ready for a wargasm!

Comment

i will be there, but no vodka. im trying to watch my girlish figure.

edit: and i realized that it's at 2pm for me. i dont think drinking that early would go over too well with the girlfriend.
              Last edited by ankyle62; 07-08-2010, 03:00 PM.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

At that rate Ill be sober as a judge all night!
                sigpic

Comment

Vodka and I don't get along. I might have a beer or few handy though. I hope to be there, no promises.

Comment

WaadkA !!!
                    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                    So that when they turn their backs on you,
                    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

I'll come. The medics need someone to revive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Beer, vodka, death all around me, add in an overflowing ashtray, a growling stomach ulcer and even louder growling Wickens and you have my usual Friday night!

I will be there sir, pray that I am an ally not an opponent, muahahah.

Comment

CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

he wanted competent players anyway savage :p
                            AnimalMother
                            Ex TG-31st LR
                            "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                            sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
                              he wanted competent players anyway savage :p
                              QFT xD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse