PW Night - 8 July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Night - 8 July

Password night! We'll be focusing on skirmish maps.

password can be found here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: PW Night - 8 July

I had fun, but it was a bit more COD4 type fun than PR fun, I'd recommend using skirmish maps to have fun in between other maps rather than just a constant night of skirmish :)

muttrah skirmish was a blast though, short and sweet, one of the skirmish maps that has enough room for good tactics, as was kozelsk.

Comment

Good games!

Comment

i thought it started at 5pm (pacific time), showed up for the last one and then the server died on vehicle warfare unfortunately

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

After Yamalia Beirut was supposed to be on but mysteriously Qinling Vehicle Warfare was put on to empty the server and then the PW was taken off..............
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

First thing first, I like the idea of just scrim maps - nice break from everything else.

Originally posted by Rudd_medicman View Post
            I had fun, but it was a bit more COD4 type fun than PR fun, I'd recommend using skirmish maps to have fun in between other maps rather than just a constant night of skirmish :)

muttrah skirmish was a blast though, short and sweet, one of the skirmish maps that has enough room for good tactics, as was kozelsk.

Yamailia had plenty of room do use tactics - the map is bigger then just the trenches. The north and south side of the map had perfect landscape to flank the enemy positions.

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Yamailia had plenty of room do use tactics - the map is bigger then just the trenches. The north and south side of the map had perfect landscape to flank the enemy positions.
              I didn't say it didnt, but as maps go its very linear and narrow - limiting options.

also its a long walk if you die

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X