Kashan - 07/10 - 07/11/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashan - 07/10 - 07/11/10

Kudos to both teams it was an epic fight!!!!!!!!!!!! Mec came back to win 2-0, unfortunately ;-(.

I want to congratulate my squad, Rocket_Man 2007 and Tom King on a great defense of NB. We fought hard only to die to the last man, but we held for quite a long while and dropped quit a few of the MEC. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the MEC threw everything they had at us. The last MEC I dropped had severely wounded me outside of the control room (liked to know who that was), I did get him and was the only one left on USA when I moved to get Rocket_Man up, just as I picked his kit up I died of my mortal wounds, I had no patches left in my kit to help me.

Great job Squad 3:
    nardz123
    |CCCP| Conscriptvirus
    Morocal
    KastyTakes
    Kopfmatscher
    2ltIanetti (CTD'd he was my sniper on Eastern ridge did a good job covering the sq, until CTD)

|TG-189th|Tom_King
    Rocket_Man 2007

You guys were awesome, stayed together well and worked as a great team!!!!!

bf2-20100711-010755.jpgbf2-20100711-010817.jpg
    Last edited by brettwad; 07-11-2010, 01:46 AM.
    sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Re: Kashan - 07/10 - 07/11/10

im sorry warlab and andy i lost connection in the tank and couldnt get back in:(

Comment

Its alright Kwalc, we ended up getting HAT'd and TOW'd to no end. Couldn't get anywhere near the fight with out tanks. :/
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
        Its alright Kwalc, we ended up getting HAT'd and TOW'd to no end. Couldn't get anywhere near the fight with out tanks. :/
        heh, yeah we had the hill east of bunkers on lock down keeping our hat reloaded and tow up. your jets kept bombing the crap out of us but we recovered quick.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I was part of beer's squad, recapping the bunkers until my connection died on me. :(
          Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
            aww thats lame... should do it again sometime! maybe actually get to fight some tanks this time and not infantry:D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X