Password Night - Expectations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Night - Expectations

When I see a topic started with "PW night blah blah blah" I think 'Yes! A most excellent time to partake in some fun with people who are going to try their best, work together, and play PR the way it was meant to be played'. I often times look forward to PW nights and if I'm in the mood for PR that day, I typically stop in for a few rounds of mayhem. PW nights are supposed to be special events, events where you think 'Tard rushing is not something I should do tonight', 'Perhaps I should just shoot those inf over there with my gun instead of shooting them with my Anti-Tank missile/rocket', 'There are inf ahead of my logi truck in the middle of the road, but I won't hit them, I will go around them instead since they pose no immediate threat to me, or my squad'.

My expectations for you, your squad, and your mouth on any given password night:
    • I expect you to not run over people with vehicles.
    • I expect you to play your role(s). (APCs transport, provide support and give ammo. Tanks support engage other armor and protect things small than them etc.)
    • I expect you to not taunt or harass anyone on the other team.
    • I expect you to be looking forward to the forthcoming game(s).
    • I expect you to NOT tow/hat snipe infantry.
    • I expect YOU NOT TO RUSH FLAGS LIKE A RETARD. Learn strategy. You winning the round in under 30 minutes is not a good game, all it does for me is wonder why i'm even playing a game where people have similar mindsets to those who play BC2. Rushing is the last resort of a man with no plan, no imagination and no skills. I digress...
    • I expect you to try and make the game fun for BOTH TEAMS, while trying your hardest and having fun.
    • I expect you to go out of your way to help other squads or the common goal of the team.
    • I expect TEAMWORK and COMMUNICATION.

Expectations of those who join my squad:
    • I expect you to ASK before you grab a kit in my squad.
    • I expect you to listen, be ready to rock and have a great time.
    • I expect you to Stay frosty at all times.
    • I expect you to shut up when I say 'clear comms' or 'shut up'.
    • I expect you to stick with the squad at all times - unless told other wise.

I play to have fun and to try and out smart the enemy. If my strategy/tactics are superior, then I will probably come out on top, if not then your strategy/tactics were superior or the odds were not in my favor. My expectations are not hard to follow or abide by. They are fairly simple and straight forward.

What are your expectations for any given PW night?

Re: Password Night - Expectations

My personal expectations ? Strict adherence to the following:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ml#post1221966

|

Comment

I expect YOU NOT TO RUSH FLAGS LIKE A RETARD. Learn strategy. You winning the round in under 30 minutes is not a good game, all it does for me is wonder why i'm even playing a game where people have similar mindsets to those who play BC2. Rushing is the last resort of a man with no plan, no imagination and no skills. I digress...
      that was irritating on bierut, especially since those guys were pretty much doing their own thing.

i expect teamwork and communication. one thing i saw semi lacking was radio marking of targets.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Seemed like teamwork detetiorated a bit on Beirut. Most noticeably for me, it was on the IDF side. We did not not work closely together with one single other squad for the entire round except for reporting contacts and the odd fire support. Many squad leaders seemed unwilling to even acknowledge me in Mumble or team chat. I had a really good time though, mostly due to my excellent squad members.

And as a sidenote, and I would expect nothing else than a rant from people here, I did authorize one of my squad members to fire upon an enemy TOW with a TOW in a moment of weakness. I'm truly sorry if I ruined the fun for anyone.
        In-game nick: [FSG]Oskar Xfire: wrestlersesf

Comment

I expect you to stop this behavior.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

Originally posted by TomKing View Post
            I expect you to stop this behavior.
            in case anyone was wondering that's zebra.actual and almightylion in loving embrace. this sort of thing really needs to stop mid game.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

^ haha :P

my expectations are for another epic charge like we had as IDF on beirut :P

Please get BR on! :P that would have been the most epic screenshot ever in the history of PR :P

Comment

I expect you to be on mumble and do your best to work together as a team.

|TG-X| Brummy

Comment

I expect less feminine behavior on all chat.

Originally posted by Wrestlers_Konglisch View Post
                  And as a sidenote, and I would expect nothing else than a rant from people here, I did authorize one of my squad members to fire upon an enemy TOW with a TOW in a moment of weakness. I'm truly sorry if I ruined the fun for anyone.
                  I really don't see a problem with that. How one of the teams got a TOW built in plain sight of the other is sortof a mystery tho.

Comment

Originally posted by bjoffe View Post
                    How one of the teams got a TOW built in plain sight of the other is sortof a mystery tho.
                    I'll explain. Russians landed on Coastal Settlement, got crates from the chopper, built FO near the hill, placed deployables in clear sight of everyone in the city on the hill, including an IDF TOW. TOW-sniping and other sniping ensued.
                    In-game nick: [FSG]Oskar Xfire: wrestlersesf

Comment

Making Password nights is like Chinese Dinner. It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies.
                      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                      Level I HazMat Technician
                      NYS EMT-B
                      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

i expect you to
                        • refer to me as 'God-King'
                        • enjoy my pandora electronic-dance station
                        • groove to my pandora electronic-dance station via up and down mouse movements while extending and retracting kit-less arms
                        • understand that by staying close to His Majesty and keeping your mouth shut will enable you to KDRs you never though you were capable of

Comment

i expect com discipline, which includes but is not limited to: not playing music over mumble.

Comment

It was a decent beruit early on... then our entire tank crew Dc'd... i was upset until i went on youtube and watched this one again...

HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AFTER THAT!!!???????????????????????
                            Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                            A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

@third i'm crying right now. That was amazing. Thank you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X