Approved ribbons as of July 24, 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved ribbons as of July 24, 2010

Approved ribbons through July 24, 2010. Congratulations gentlemen!

Valorous Unit, Class I - Windexl0l (APC)
    Ishotcha1
    Redbeard_the_Pirate
    ltlwicked
    *RR*Bussiken (APC)
    Warlab

Recommended Award: Valorous Unit

Game/Server: Yamalia, Password Night

Place and Time: July 1, 9:00 PM

Nomination:
    Windexl0l (APC)
    Ishotcha1
    Redbeard_the_Pirate
    ltlwicked
    *RR*Bussiken (APC)
    Warlab

Related AAR:
    It was an epic night last night. I took over the squad for Ishotcha1 as he was having some connection issues but continued to play. I was taking my squad down eastside of map and going to go into the 3rd flag from the South and then we were chased in the SW by 2 APC's, logi truck and gwagon on my squad. We ran until I dumped the boxes and got a FOB up and TOW. The bad thing was we were way off the third flag. We got in our gwagon and drove to the flag to help sq 2 capture it when the second flag went russian and then our main went gray. We jumped in our wagon and drove back to our main flag. I was let out with one other squad member and I sent my other two back to get an APC. They came out of main and I had them pummel the enemy on our flag we got that flag back and moved to the next which was already back, but we did kill a couple of enemy stragglers and take down a FOB. Hence we became a bit of a mechanized infantry squad and the squad worked together very well. We then went E and south to attack Juliet from the East. It was a struggle and I give congrats to the Russians. It was tooth and nail. My squad got to the flag and our APC continued to pummel attackers. We got pushed off the flag and on the way to being repaired my APC found an enemy FOB on the west side of the map. We took it down and killed a few enemy stragglers. We went back to the Juliet flag and captured it with Sq 2. lshotcha1 did great with the lat he took down at least one APC and sent at least two back to their main. We then moved to the last flag south of Juliet and supported our team down there, my APC took out two enemy FOB's and 3 enemy logi trucks. They continued to move until they were completely out of ammo (except for their 50 cal). I loaded up the squad and we went back to main to refit. Warlab had joined our squad by then and was located just north of the Russian Main Flag. After refit we came in with a 50 cal gwagon and the APC picked up Warlab and ran into the enemy main flag.;
    My squad did a great job the two driving the APC were awesome and hit everything I told them too and kept their APC alive. I believe we only lost one APC, they were hammered by a Russian APC East of Juliet, lshotcha1 took out the enemy APC with the LAT.

Great squad guys and the way to follow direction.

Distinguished Sniper - Silly Savage (Class I)

Where: TG PR Server
    When: the last few months

How:

I was never with him in a sniper squad myself but often on the enemy team. When he was a sniper he was always a pain for our team. With his accurate shots he was often hindering our team to get a flag, build defense, ...
    Often he alone got more kills than a full inf squad.
    He was always hiding in perfect spots, not giving away his position, so the enemy team was always in fear to get shot from him, slowing down our game, making it a lot easier for his team to win. I also think he gives a lot of intel to his team.
    Often players say: damn, if silly is that sniper we are doomed, ....

Silly Savage deserves the sniper ribbon for his amazing job to destroy a lot of plans of the enemy team.

-

Distinguished Anti-Tank - Wookie (Class I)
    Distinguished Anti-Tank - Mantak (Class I)
    Distinguished Anti-Tank - Namebot (Class I)

What: Distinguished Anti-Tank Ribbon

Who: Wookie, Namebot, mantak

Where: TG server, Fool Road, july 10th around midnight CET

Why: These three individuals did a great job operating the Spandrel and a british HAT kit during this round as militia. The result was that the enemy armour threat was almost non existent and infantry on the ground was free to move around.
    I load into fools road and make a squad at the same time Mantak have made a Spandrel squad and before my squad have even managed to deploy to the first objective he have already destroyed one Challenger and two Warriors. After this he keeps up the tempo being very responsive to all calls for enemy armour and also able to keep his vehicle alive. I leave the game after two hours, in this time their squad have managed to destroy two challengers, one scimitar and five or six warriors and maybe even more then this. While doing this they only lost one Spandrel and therefore we had continues AT-support and my squad never had a need for killing a vehicle on their own since we just called in the Spandrel told them where the enemy was and then they would take care of it. The spandrel was crewed by Mantak and Wookie while namebot was using a british HAT kit and also reporting on enemy armour. As a result of this reporting we always knew when we had armour coming towards us and as a result was able to relay better information to the Spandrel so that it could kill it easier.

Congratulations gentlemen!
    Last edited by TMan; 07-24-2010, 11:13 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Approved ribbons as of July 24, 2010

Good Job !

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Bravo gentlemen!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I was only the gunner....Mantac deserves most of the credit for some really great driving and tactics.....he kept us out of harms way until needed and then put us in the right spots when it was time to act. A very fun round!

Comment

Great work everyone !

|

Comment

Good job, everyone!!!!!
              sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

Congratulations, well deserved!

Comment

Sounds like fun, Congrats!

Comment

well done to all involved

some very deserving ribbons there!
                    AnimalMother
                    Ex TG-31st LR
                    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

congrats!

| | | |

Comment

Congrats guys!!