• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMan
    started a topic scrim!!!!!

scrim!!!!!

Gentlemen of TG,

We have an external scrim coming up. Some of us are on the roster, some are not. I appreciate that our community has mustered more than the 32 required to take on the enemy.

It is a good thing to be a part of PR. The response, call to arms, has been very positive and I think it is reflective of our community - a team of brothers.

For those that can't be in the scrim, wish us luck. I hope we represent the best of TG and do our best to show how we can play as a team and work together.

For those that didn't get to play - wish us luck and root for the team.

Either way, win or loose, it is great to see TG turn out for the defense of our community. I wish you all the best in the scrim (I am an INF dog in this fight).

I think no one comes close to TG. We have teamwork that will beat any team.

t

• Sgt.Smeg
    replied
    Re: scrim!!!!!

A couple days late but well done everybody. Not just for playing well and winning but for all the organisation, planning, administration and above all keeping up the TG spirit before, during and after the game. Despite all the drama and stress, you've all shown utmost maturity whilst having fun at the same time.

Some good reading in the AAR thread.

Leave a comment:

• sapientiea
    replied

I apologize if I have made some wild accusations which may or may not be based on actual facts. It's my bad and I am sorry for this.

Sap

Leave a comment:

• xxlebox
    replied

Is there going to be a follow-up? Will it consist of the same teams, or will others get a chance to play? If so, when's it going to be and where do I sign up? :)

Leave a comment:

• disposableHero
    replied

Can I just add to what Mr. Wickens has posted and state that anyone going to the =]H[= forums and posting trash are going to be dealt with here at TG very, very strictly. VERY strictly.

Leave a comment:

• Wicks
    replied

Admin hat on.

Word of warning chaps, the admins are very busy at the moment with various issues relating to the scrim, I strongly suggest you keep all posts in this thread respectful, based on fact and in accordance with the general expectations of any forum posts at TG.

Leave a comment:

• Delta*RandyShugart*
    replied

The MD5 as others have stated and on the realitymod.com site is also a server side issue. I've overheard many devs talk about how most servers don't have the latest server side update installed, hence md5 problems happening. If the H guys update their server they won't have this problem anymore, anywhere.....

Anyways it was fun, I agree with Kashan being done and done, no more Kashan for internal or external scrims, AAR is posted, pat on the back to all and great pic sap. You guys did the right thing by not switching and causing them to lose more tickets,

Leave a comment:

• Riffraffselbow
    replied

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
    no sap sometimes stuff happens that causes me to get MD5 kicks on TG. For example when I installed .91 I got MD5 on TG but not on some other servers. My solution was to uninstall all BF2 affiliated stuff and then start over and it worked afterwards. So it is possible that they actually had MD5 kicks on our server without having it on their server. And As far as I remember this have been a problem in the past with other releases of PR

The reason our members werent kicked is because if they have had that problem in the past they have already fixed, like me. While people that have never had the problem before because they haven't played on our server can not have fixed it yet and if they are not used to getting this problem they don't know the fixes.
    Kat's got it. It's offensive to insinuate that MD5 kicks mean that they were hacking, or to suggest "they should have dealt with it beforehand".

Leave a comment:

• Katanama
    replied

no sap sometimes stuff happens that causes me to get MD5 kicks on TG. For example when I installed .91 I got MD5 on TG but not on some other servers. My solution was to uninstall all BF2 affiliated stuff and then start over and it worked afterwards. So it is possible that they actually had MD5 kicks on our server without having it on their server. And As far as I remember this have been a problem in the past with other releases of PR

The reason our members werent kicked is because if they have had that problem in the past they have already fixed, like me. While people that have never had the problem before because they haven't played on our server can not have fixed it yet and if they are not used to getting this problem they don't know the fixes.

Leave a comment:

• Warlab
    replied

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
    AAR is up, please post your thoughts in that thread. It makes it easier for ribbons to get through.
    Yes, let's do that. :)

Leave a comment:

• sapientiea
    replied

MD5 kick......... BUT none of our members was kicked by this! I have a clean install of BTF2 and PR and I NEVER get kicked for this on any server ever!

If they were being kicked all the time for this and it happens to a lot of their members and none of ours than there can be only one explanation!

Leave a comment:

• Skud
    replied

AAR is up, please post your thoughts in that thread. It makes it easier for ribbons to get through.

Leave a comment:

• sweedesniiperr
    replied

the md5 only on tg could actually be true BUT that doesn't happen to everyone - reservs

Leave a comment:

• Jeepo
    replied

HAHA, nubs. :)

Seriously though, excellent piloting from SuperCobra.

Personally I do not feel these guys were the type we want to play against. Too many issues, to many problems, poorly organised on their end. They were brash, broke rules, and suffered a lot of "MD5 Kicks" which I will leave at that. Poor losers too, declaring they were giving up due to our server causing MD5 as it "doesn't happen on theirs". Neither does VoiP............ And their willingness to give up meant we all got team switched to their team, then kicked for not being in a squad over there. In future they should prepare their own server. However props to them for coming out, I know a few of the guys over there who played, nice work.

Anyway, we played well, as did thee. They had some great moments when their CAS and Armour began to fire. But Kashan is way over for scrims, and next time I would prefer to play people that we do not have to unban first. They were banned for a reason and some proved that reason again. I found many of them extremely poor and immature.

Warlab great job, I felt sorry for you with all the crap going on. SL's done great, good job on both the hills and in the bunkers.

TG FTW guys, nice work, very happy and impressed. Excellent work Bullseye and all the guys!

Leave a comment:

• ankyle62
    replied

127-0

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse