Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Heads Up

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ug-2010-a.html

PR:ArmA info coming down the pipe tomorrow. We will have it posted as soon as its available.

~Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Quick Heads Up

Thanks for the info! Cant wait to see what is in store for us! :)

Comment

I'm game if a few others are. :)

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
      Erwin Rommel

Comment

I wish i could find my arma2 dvd again, lost it :(

ill buy another one soon
        sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Just installed Operation Arrowhead. Can't wait to play it "right".

Comment

so this is for arma2, right? now i think i need to get it...i wonder if i can get it D2D. hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Redd_Wiggler View Post
              so this is for arma2, right? now i think i need to get it...i wonder if i can get it D2D. hmmmm
              Correct, you will need both ArmA 2 and its expansion pack Operation Arrowhead to run PR.

Also, the highlight reel is out.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380...-part-1-a.html

Comment

If any of you are planning to make the jump to PR:ArmA and you need help getting ArmA/Arrowhead set up to run in "Combined Arms" mode (required for PR now) please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or hunt me down in TS. I will gladly get you guys squared away :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Nice! I cannot think of a better compliment to Project reality than this. I will definitely have a go at this!

Just a tip to get more BTF2 PR players trying this mod out: If it has fast ropes it would be awesome!

Comment

Can't wait for this. Will the discussion for it belong in the Arma forum or the Project Reality forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Siker View Post
                      Can't wait for this. Will the discussion for it belong in the Arma forum or the Project Reality forum?
                      It would probably be a sub forum in the ArmA forums, as PR is in the BF2 forums. But I'm a low level administrator, just throwing around my thoughts :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

ive never played arma, seems like a steep learning curve.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Its not as steep as learning a new game. There are a lot of buttons to push on your key pad but in reality only the movement buttons are used plus a couple extra ones. Its not as bad as people make out to be :)

Like Dredge stated above, if you guys need help please let one of us know, were always willing to help you guys out. I cannot wait for this mod to come to Arma, as I feel it is going to bring a lot of needed action to our community. Just think, you guys finally will be able to play with fast ropes and slings!!!!!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

What about for old people, like me???? It's hard for me to learn a new game, ol' dog you know, not good with new tricks. LOL

I guess I will give it a whirl too!!!!
                            sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

A piece of advice for people planning on switching over. Rebind your arma keys so they are like your PR ones. I found this helped me a lot. when you have done this it isn't that hard the thing I found the hardest was having to deal with people not doing what they were supposed to (ie medic picking up an AT rocket while also having his medic stuff...) and marking things on the map. And ofcourse people needing the fancy special forces weapons...
                              If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X