Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Ensure Server Access to Server for Supporting Member?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Ensure Server Access to Server for Supporting Member?

I am sure this is in a thread somewhere but I could not locate the answer...

I was logging on to PR last night but the server was full. This reminded me of the method of registering an ID with ones profile so as to ensure that you are not kicked from the server if you are a supporting member.

Can anyone point me to instructions for "registering" your gamepsy account name (such as E-Male) with TG for the PR game?

Thank you,
    sigpic

Re: How to Ensure Server Access to Server for Supporting Member?

In the menu at the top right click 'Settings' - this takes you to what is/was the UserCP

From the UserCP, in the menu on the left, click 'Edit Profile'

Scroll down to find your BF2 Player ID field and enter the playerid of the account you play PR with. You can also enter your SteamID and other account information to gain access to the reserved slots on our various servers.

If you can't find your BF2 PID, go to a site like www.bf2s.com and search your account name - you will find your PID is a 9-digit (I think it's 9 - can't remember) number at the top of your profile page.

After that, save your profile and wait up to 15 minutes for the change to propagate up to the PR server. Enjoy.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Yeah there's even another thread on the first page ;)

Settings > Edit profile > BF2 player ID

65280722 <--your ID, from BF2S.com

Paste that in there. Wait for next map change or up to 15 minutes after that.

edit - NINJA'D

We are the Tenth Tactical IT Support Squad - Nullus vadum fragosus.

|
      |

Comment

^Also if you need any Gardening/Landscaping tips ask Pancho. He actually gave me a few and threw in some carpentry ones as well when I visited him in OKC in May.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

So far, I cannot get anything from bf2s.com . . .

I have confirmed under gamespy that I have an account under the name [TG] E-Male
          yet I cannot get any stats or player ID.

I can logon to BC2 (for example) using the account id of [TG] E-Male, so I know that such an account/id works.

Any further suggestions?
          sigpic

Comment

65280722 is your number E-male.

Go to your profile, click the about me tab and edit your BC2 information. Then do the waiting and stuff.

Comment

Alonick,

Close, but E-Male is an old account to which I no longer remember my e-mail address (too many too recall) and thus cannot use to login.

So I recently created a new account named [TG] E-male

It is this play ID that eludes me!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                So I recently created a new account named [TG] E-male

It is this play ID that eludes me!
                The website (bf2s) doesn't recognize a PID unless it has a certain amount of points (I think it's like 100 or something). So basically, you need to go play a round or two of Vanilla and then search again.

Comment

Originally posted by Googol View Post
                  The website (bf2s) doesn't recognize a PID unless it has a certain amount of points (I think it's like 100 or something). So basically, you need to go play a round or two of Vanilla and then search again.
                  ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH (thanks!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, alright. Good luck with vanilla.

Comment

You could use your old 1st MIP account? :)

Comment

Well,

By a stroke of good luck I was able to recover my old E-Male login, so thanks to all the help here I do have the correct PN for it.

I could have used my old |TG-1stMIP|E_Male id, but I anticipate joining a new IHS down the road, and the 1stMIP tag is a bit clunky.

Merci encore,
                        sigpic

Comment

The website (bf2s) doesn't recognize a PID unless it has a certain amount of points.
                          Yes it does. I have not played nilla with zebra.actual and can still get my PID. I can do that with various other accounts (which have never played nilla before) I made as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zebra.actual View Post
                            Yes it does. I have not played nilla with zebra.actual and can still get my PID. I can do that with various other accounts (which have never played nilla before) I made as well.
                            Have you played on a ranked server with those accounts? In any case, I'm just speaking from experience as well as what others have told me when I had a similar issue.

Comment

Have you played on a ranked server with those accounts? In any case, I'm just speaking from experience as well as what others have told me when I had a similar issue.
                              bf2s.com does not keep a stats page for players who haven't played vanilla for a little (or whatever the requirement is). However, they STILL recognize your player name and give you your ID!

When you type in your BF2 name on the home page of bf2s.com and hit GO, it'll take you to either a page with your stats on it, or a page that says you're not tracked because you haven't played enough.

Regardless of which page you land on, if you look in the upper-left where it says Get Stats___________ [Go], you'll see that the player name you typed in is magically turned into a neat little ID number you can put in your profile here at TG and get in the server as an SM.

...and everyone lived happily ever after.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X