Just a suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a suggestion

If you are going to run a map that requires a specific download, would you please make sure that the link to DL the new map works.. Password night is one of my favorite times yet when you run a map that I cant, get due to faulty links, its a major pain!

Re: Just a suggestion

Links work just fine.

Error on your end, not theirs.

Comment

Why dont we just put it in the download section and host the file on TG's server? Or would that require too much bandwith?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buflak View Post
        require too much bandwidth
        This.

File hosting services are there for that reason.
        Like I said, link worked just fine; I downloaded it < 5 minutes before that post was made.

Comment

link 404'd me earlier today when i tried it.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I uploaded the map and put it in the right location, it still said I didn't have the map. I probably messed it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
              two people, same issue =s not a problem on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
                I doubt it was a 404; it was likely a server error-which is a consequence of this beautiful thing we call the internet. Wouldn't have been any different if you tried to connect to another server that was temporarily knocked offline due to an overload. And it was likely resolved by the file hosting server shortly after, considering it has been up since then.

Nothing wrong was done on the admins' part, so don't blame them; it's not their responsibility to make sure a third-party website is up constantly. Instead of suggesting for them to "make sure it works", it would be better to suggest that it is hosted in multiple areas.
                Last edited by Celestial1; 08-26-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

anyone that has it down to host a torrent of it?

i just tried again, i could get to the site this time, but the actual download wouldnt start.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Torrent here, contains the map and the patch. I'll seed it with 3Mbit for a couple of days.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buflak View Post
                      Torrent here, contains the map and the patch. I'll seed it with 3Mbit for a couple of days.
                      Awesome! I was waiting on something like this because the download already failed 2 times and I don't want to install any download managers.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Your suggestion sounds an awful lot like a complaint. These guys do good work all the time and try even harder to make it better. Me thinks a little appreciation with your complaint would go a long way.

Just a suggestion.

Comment

M.r.c.!!!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X