Lashkar Valley Sunday Euro-friendly Pick'em Round
Changed to pure pick'em - no roster
Rules are posted below:
• Anyone can play.
• 2 team captains will pick from the roster just before game
• There will be 1 round of play.
• Commanders are encouraged, but optional and up to the team. I will ask listed players if they want to team captain.
• Mumble is required to do the pick-em process.
The match will be played on SUNDAY, August 29, 2010
The map for the 1 round pick'em is LASHKAR VALLEY INSURGENT
Pre-game timeline is listed below:
1230 CST / 1330 EST / 1930 Central Europe Time – Meet in Mumble Waiting Roomfor roll call. Team Captains will pick from the available people to form teams. Move to your assigned channel once you are picked.
1300 CST / 1400 EST / 2000 Central Europe Time – Game Start.
Tactical Gamer (North America) Team 1 - BLUEFOR
Tactical Gamer (North America) Team 2 - INSURGENTS
Tactical Gamer (North America) Waiting Room - Pick'em channel
Captains will give the password out to the teams VERBALLY just before we start. Don't pass on the password without your captains order.
What is the point??
To have a balanced game where players are distributed across 2 teams. Always fun.
How do I sign up??
Signing up is just to show your interest in participating. I changed it to "pick from who shows up", as a roster started to not make sense to me when I put more thought to it. To sign-up for this event, please quote and provide the following information in this thread:
• In-game Name
• In-house Squad Affiliation (unaffiliated if none)
• Leadership abilities and kit specialties including vehicles (include special Squad leader Abilities (Armor, APC, Spec Ops)
• Kit / Role preference (in order of preference)
• Do you wish to CO or captain the team?
When can I sign up?
Roster for play will be according to these rules:
1. Captains will be assigned.
2. Captains will pick from the population in the mumble waiting room.
3. This was a change, as I don't think a roster will work after all for this.
What not to post?
• "What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out!
• "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" This time not, if you show up, you can get picked.
• “What happens when the teams are stacked?” They will be stacked on both sides, so don’t worry :-)
• This thread is not for discussion of the event, just the sign up. Please don't post other things here, use a regular post.
See you out there.