Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

american engines sucks (well of course they do, but in another matter)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american engines sucks (well of course they do, but in another matter)

i work with piston engines every day, gasoline and diesel. even doin a little for the danish army now and then, both apcs and tanks, u read my usmc vs danish sailors thread, - i also sail sometimes. i love my contracts and contacts. and i'm only 25 :) well i have holiday so i play pr but i gotta tell ya... american engines sucks. this is from a cargo truck. scania ftw.
    you can hear the fuel burning - whistling (not the same as the turbo whistle, there is turbo whine though) and at 0:55 there's a diesel pump hiccup.

the only time your engines did cut it was back when g.m. detroit had the ball.

hey, (point of the thread) if you ever have problems with your car or truck... or tank... pm me. please. i'd love to help you out. i'm certified in this. never seen a "car problems thread" around here.
    Last edited by Gore; 08-28-2010, 07:37 AM.

Re: american engines sucks (well of course they do, but in another matter)

and btw, it hasn't been horsepower for the last 30 years, its kilowatts :)
    Last edited by Gore; 08-28-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

my car is a Ford KA, is there any way you can fix that for me?

Comment

buy a new car?

Comment

If I could afford a new car I wouldn't have a Ford KA anymore :D

Comment

Look, on the grill of the car.
            You will see like a badge there.
            It will say "Ford" that is your problem, right there

Comment

Originally posted by Donrhos View Post
              *Points to current WRC standings*
              *Points out that the BP Ford team racing a Ford Focus is in 2nd overall*
              *Points out that the Ford Focus won gold and 10 more points in Sweden than C4 team*

It's OK, I'm sure FORD is total crap...

Or maybe Sweden's courses are not up to the challenge facing American engineering?
              Skud

Comment

Your point being?
                One does not have a rally car as an everyday car..
                Besides, the only thing that is standard on the Rally cars are the headlights.

Comment

My point being that only the well-established French racing community beat out the Americans.
                  Skud

Comment

LoL

Comment

Me too, Don. Me too.

Skud

Comment

Well, Volvo isnt Swedish anymore but if it where we still wouldnt have anything to race with..
                        Although one of the sturdiest engines ever built was by Volvo, The B20.
                        That is unkillable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                            *Points to current WRC standings*
                            *Points out that the BP Ford team racing a Ford Focus is in 2nd overall*
                            *Points out that the Ford Focus won gold and 10 more points in Sweden than C4 team*

It's OK, I'm sure FORD is total crap...

Or maybe Sweden's courses are not up to the challenge facing American engineering?
                            ford europe is a different story. ford has been giving them a ton of good stuff that the americans dont see.
                            i test drove the new fiesta last month and was unimpressed, very cheapy inside, but the styling is nice. i went with the honda fit

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by Donrhos View Post
                              Hehehe it made me smile!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X