Gettn Rolled!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettn Rolled!!

SL leading again for the second time and got rolled in Mutrah just now.....hats off to me squad mates for sticking through my plan, still getting used to everything, I know its not easy, and for those who make it look easy, my hats off to you!!!!

Heres to the next mission!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Gettn Rolled!!

Its part of PR.

You just have to plan 10 steps ahead.
    sigpic

Comment

No kiddng tell me about it.... :) loved every minute of it though!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

You did well. Only thing i would recommend would be be stricter with people taking kits and dont be afraid to tell people to shut up if there talking to much.

Comment

Like you? hehehe
          Viking

Comment

Just keep doing it. It gets better after many, many tries. You just need to keep trying.

Comment

Few things I picked up after a while;

Be very firm, they joined your squad for you to lead them into war. If your squad loses an objective because of 1 squad mate, that squad mate doesn't get blamed you do. Keep your squad in check.

At the initial load out. Assign kits, don't let people take their own fav kits. I always go <first person in squad> medic <second person> Auto rifle everybody else is a Rifleman.

Assign Directions for when the squad is stopped.
              Player 1, watch north to East, player 2 east to South, player 3 south to west, player 4 west to north. Medic and officer middle.

Don't be afraid to micromanage, tell them where to position themselves and give fire conditions. "Red - Do not fire under any circumstances unless I say otherwise." "Yellow - Fire only when fired upon" "Green - Fire at will"

Comment

Know who your medic and AR are. Know their names because you are going to need them and dont be afraid to tell your people to go specific places and do something. If they start to argue kick them, when the fight is over you can answer questions not during the fight it takes too long
                If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Great words of advice from everyone!!! Thanks, I will start to use those tactics and suggestions next time in game!

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
                    Know who your medic and AR are. Know their names because you are going to need them and dont be afraid to tell your people to go specific places and do something. If they start to argue kick them, when the fight is over you can answer questions not during the fight it takes too long
                    Listen to this man, he is one of the few straight shooters here. You'll know when you mess up with Kat, because your ass would be squadless real quick.

:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X