Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever see anything you use or see in Project Reality in real life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever see anything you use or see in Project Reality in reali life?

Awh Grounded you ruined my big e-penis moment....!

But I'm going make sure to have someone in my squad film it so that people will forever remember how I blew myself up.
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Hehe spaz, are you using the standard AT4 or the new CS variant?
      Semper Fi, Marines.

Comment

I'm pretty sure its the standard version, we still haven't had any hands on time with them. I have only done the first two weeks of basic training and I'm at home right now on a short weekend break. So far the only weapon we have been using is the Ak5c.

I'll try to get some picture with my personal little baby when I get back. ;)
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

I lucked out, and was the only guy in my platoon for Cadet Basic Training to get to shoot a live AT4. While standing, I hit an old Patton tank a 300 meters in the center of the turret. It's an awesome piece of equipment to use, and pretty easy too.

My priorities, in order. 1) KD/R 2) Winning 3) Gunning in a Tank 4) Everything Else

Comment

Yeah have to agree with hellhound. the AT4 is awesome but I would also say that I much prefer the carl gustaf. So here is a list of the different stuff that I am trained to operate and then also a lot of other stuff that I have seen or fired

Trained on: AT-4, C7, C8, MG3, M2, G-wagon
            Seen or fired: M4, M16, L85, Minimi, GPMG, Leo2, M113, Pirahna III (same as a stryker), chinook (cool to get a ride in them), Blackhawk, lynx, scimitar, Warrior, Apache, A10, F16, Cobra, Huey, and maybe some more but that is off the top of my head
            If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

|
              |

Comment

Originally posted by HellHound1812 View Post
                I lucked out, and was the only guy in my platoon for Cadet Basic Training to get to shoot a live AT4. While standing, I hit an old Patton tank a 300 meters in the center of the turret. It's an awesome piece of equipment to use, and pretty easy too.
                lucky, we shot the trainer with the 9mm or whatever thing in them. only one guy got to shoot a live one.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by a_grounded_pilot View Post
                  +1 lol

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."
                  |TG-42nd|Wicks-Today at 4:47 PM

No it was fine mate I'm just an *******

Comment

^ Optimus Primes new secret weapon on transformers 3 inspired by PR. We should email Michael "Boom" Bay, he'd incorporate into the movie I'm sure.
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

While there are still F-18s around here, they don't fly them as often as they used to.

Every once in a while though, there'll be a deployment or homecoming and the sound of CH-46 Marine Seaknights and CH-53 Super Stallions will be a constant thing over this area for a couple days. I've been seeing Cobras more often, and recently while driving to the beach on the 56 (which runs perpendicular to the 15), I saw a huge formation of Cobras and Hueys doin' their thing. It turns out it's pretty tough to distinguish a Cobra from a Huey while on the ground, as their general shapes are pretty similar.

Also, nice pictures of Miramar CR8Z. I visit the Air Show at MCAS Miramar every few years and it's always cool to see everything up close (they always have an A-10 and F-117, and at the last one I attended, there was even an F-22).

| |

Comment

Originally posted by A_Grounded_Pilot View Post
                        nice photoshopping skillz:P

Comment

Oftentimes they fly so low you can see their armament.

Comment

Nice, I can't believe they're phasing those out. At least that's what I heard.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
                              Nice, I can't believe they're phasing those out. At least that's what I heard.
                              If you are referring to the Tornado, the Germans are keeping a couple of them, cus they are the only planes in the luftwaffe that can carry nuclear warheads, but dont tell the green party.

Comment

things from PR I USE daily at work:

and

and

You'd recognize them as the epipen, defib and patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X