Jabal East Beach rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabal East Beach rush

After sitting at the Dam for a bit, and repelling the American Invaders from South Bridge. Dispo's squad (minus Ristin) decided to grab the open bed truck nearby and rush for East Beach. The end result was great.

We capped it, killed the infantry and a LAV, and held it till the end of the round. Thank you dispo for a great round, most of us only died once throughout the game.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Jabal East Beach rush

that rush down to east beach was great.
    I was in spitfire's squad.. who is probably the master of tardrush.
    you should have seen him going down there from south bridge all by himself like a real hero :D
    |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

It's funny that you said "most of us". This might be a good time to share a screenshot from the round:

Dispo executing SirNerd for have an unnacceptable amount of deaths (1). AKA Pulling an Orpall.

Comment

Originally posted by iP0kE View Post
        AKA Pulling an Orpall.

i loled hard
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
          i loled hard
          as did I

Comment

Very nice.

And yes, the MEC does have very high standards.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STealthBanana View Post
              that rush down to east beach was great.
              I was in spitfire's squad.. who is probably the master of tardrush.
              you should have seen him going down there from south bridge all by himself like a real hero :D
              Yeah if you look up at the mini map on Nerd's video, you can see mine and namebot's squad charging along the shoreline. But yeah, I had to rush up to South Bridge at the beginning of the round and take out their FOB, with Dispos whole squad as the diversion and myself as the main assault force.
              Last edited by Spitfire14; 09-02-2010, 10:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Timing was perfect with that charge. I managed to kill the LAV that was covering the northern approach to EB from the hill East 10sec before the massive rush.

Spitfire the Master of the Tardrush? Where do you think he learned it from? Although seeing him leading the chase of enemy all the way from SB, to the river S of MEC main, to underneath Dam, and then into Dam to finish off the enemy was hysterical. I laughed so hard it brought a tear to my eye.

Picture of Spitfire last night.

You can see Dispo's squad in the background while Spitfire is pwning n00bs up front.
                Last edited by DaViking; 09-02-2010, 01:19 PM.
                Viking

Comment

Fun round - we held Dam flag until called to reinforce south bridge flag and help route out enemy in hills west. We ran out of our holes, across the top of the dam and up into the hills and helped take out the FOB that was plaguing our guys holding the bridge, sustaining 1 KIA in the process (Sir.Nerd). We then returned to dam to continuing holding it in case we lost south bridge (now unlikely due to the FOB west being taken out), and this is where I pistol-whipped Sir.Nerd for dying. Some call me a sadistic squad leader, but I like to think of it as tough love.

Anyway, we coordinated with the other squads on an assault on east beach and proceeded to leave our hole again for a transport truck located west of dam at the vehicle depot/radio tower. As luck would have it, a lone US logistics truck was crossing the dam as we were leaving, so we followed him to near the power plant where he was trying to construct a FOB. We interrupted his shoveling and he tried to leave, only to be gunned down in his cab 5 meters away from running me down.

After doing the victory dance on the enemy truck we secured our transportation and started our brave assault on East Beach. We turned the corner at the small village just as the artillery bombardment on the beach began (as shown in the video) and, honking our horn in a taunting fashion, rolled unopposed (with the lone exception of the saw gunner) directly onto the flag. We held there amid constant harassment from grenadier fire and low-flying suicide choppers until the enemy bled out.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

That first kamikaze chopper nearly did me in. I didn't want to suffer Nerd's fate in the closing seconds of the round so I hung on tight through the chopper bombardment (two or three blatant suicide runs?) and manged to survive.

Comment

thanks to BrockLanders helping me building the fbs.

| | | |

Comment

I was killed by the first one of those btw.
                        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

pffft I was in the Truck for the rush Nerd :P, spent all my time when we got there healing you nubs

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X