Jabal 64 BVR - HD Video inc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabal 64 BVR - HD Video inc.

My first ever video I've uploaded, showing use of BVR fire from a HAT and TOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YxTBaulRZs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfgDIKp3kQc

Please watch in 1080 :)

Re: Jabal 64 BVR - HD Video inc.

lol that would make me hulk rage so bad to get hit bvr from a tow. good tactic.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
      good tactic.
      I beg to differ... Pretty cheap tactic IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Googol View Post
        I beg to differ... Pretty cheap tactic IMO.
        Agree, TOW sniping = Cheap, Sort of like sticking a BTR-80 1 - 1.5 km away and spamming flags...

Comment

Agree with Google and dave.

It's a creative tactic, but cheap nonetheless. It's exploiting the 3D positional markers. Lets hope the issue will be fixed in a future build...

The fixes to the TOW's, i.e. nerfing it, should help the problem too.
          CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

In real life most armies try to keep engagements beyond visual ranges. This is to keep casualties low for them and high for their enemies.

Is it the most 'fair' thing to do? No. But war isn't about being fair. Its about manipulating every circumstance to your advantage and their disadvantage. There is nothing different about this strategy and real life operations. And really the shame is on the MEC team for allowing themselves to be pushed back so far and not killing the enemy Spotter.

Good Work Luda. I think I played that game with you. My squad were the ones that destroyed the North Bridge :D.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
              Is it the most 'fair' thing to do? No. But war isn't about being fair. Its about manipulating every circumstance to your advantage and their disadvantage. There is nothing different about this strategy and real life operations. And really the shame is on the MEC team for allowing themselves to be pushed back so far and not killing the enemy Spotter.
              PR is a game though.

Comment

NIce, my record of BVR was on kashan. I was on a stationary AT and fired over 1700m to kill an abrams near NV.
                -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Blowing up the bridge on Jabal and BVR spamming with TOW's and HAT's.

Stay classy TG. Stay classy..
                  sigpic

Comment

Im all about the One shot one kill Spit
                    -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

Originally posted by Googol View Post
                      PR is a war game though.
                      Slight correction.

Team V Team games are war, just in a virtual setting. If we weren't competitive we'd be playing Farmville or something.

------

@ Spit:

Destruction of North Bridge is an important part of Jabal and the MEC team should always be prepared for it. Its not hard to have two or three men defending the bridge for the first twenty minutes. Many times I personally stay their to make sure it never happens.

The addition of CSB though will change the significance of destroying the bridge.

Comment

lol non-stop hat sniping.
                        i dont see any skill here

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post

Team V Team games are war, just in a virtual setting. If we weren't competitive we'd be playing Farmville or something.
                          There's competitive gameplay and then there's borderline exploitation. The great thing about TG & PR is that it's a place to use teamwork and to try out tactics against another team. Placing down an attack marker and then having someone snipe it with an overpowered weapon does not fall under the aforementioned gameplay. There's barely any teamwork involved and AT spam is already such a problem in PR.

Comment

mfw

Skud

Comment

I'm glad I am not the only one who finds this tactic on the cheap side. It happened to my and Lion yesterday on Beruit when the tank destroyed our AT Spandrel 4 grids away using that BVR thing.

The only thing that annoys me more is the 'realism card'.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X