Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Training/qualification ribbons

Originally posted by Golgo13 View Post

Do the jets on the human player side handle like the ones in regular multiplayer?
    i didnt think they did. for some reason I always flew better on co op

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

By the looks of it, only an PR specific Jet pin needs to be added seen as there is already one for transport and attack helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by ankyle62 View Post
        i didnt think they did. for some reason I always flew better on co op
        the ones in the hanger works properly, the ones on the runway have the vanilla settings
        sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Kilgore The only reason that these pins are specific to PR is because no other game have hosted courses for this kind of system. What I mean is that if the arma team was to host an attack helicopter course the participants would receive the same pin as they have received for PR. There used to be game specific pins but I find it highly unlikely that they will be reintroduced.
          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X