Testing Fraps w/Project Reality v0.917 - Gameplay Footage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Fraps w/Project Reality v0.917 - Gameplay Footage

So, I've always wanted to record some of my rounds playing Project Reality. However, I never got around to it, until now.

These videos are a compilation of footage that I recorded on a round of Jabal Al Burj on Tactical Gamer.

I'd like to apologize ahead of time for the audible breathing/strange noises. For some reason or another, Fraps picks up my microphone even when I'm not holding down my VoIP button.

I'd also like to thank db for helping me get Fraps and VirtualDub to work after I ran into a few hiccups while I was first starting out. As such, my videos will be in a fashion similar to his; that is, first-person gameplay. There are no fancy edits/effects/transitions, just true-to-life gameplay.

Anyways, enough chit-chat, here's my first attempt at recording in-game. 1080p is available.

Edit: I'd like to leave this thread open if possible to allow for comments/critiques/etc. without bogging down the Random PR Videos thread. I also plan on recording more rounds in the future and may just come back here and update this thread with new footage.
    Last edited by Silly_Savage; 09-10-2010, 07:26 AM.
    CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Re: Testing Fraps w/Project Reality v0.917 - Gameplay Footage

if this doesnt have you raging in it, then its edited/rubbish :P

Comment

the upload limit increased to 15 minutes some time ago if you didn't know. if you use sony vegas, render with sony avc mp4, it keeps the 1080p quality and reduces filesize to a minimum. good videos.

Comment

Originally posted by CareBear View Post
        if this doesnt have you raging in it, then its edited/rubbish :P
        qft

i should really try and get this sorted from my end too at some point
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by GoreZiad View Post
          the upload limit increased to 15 minutes some time ago if you didn't know. if you use sony vegas, render with sony avc mp4, it keeps the 1080p quality and reduces filesize to a minimum. good videos.
          I may have to take you up on that. It took ages for theses videos to upload.
          CR8Z: "No, I've not been good, but as an American, I'm entitled to everything I want."

Comment

you are good rambo

Comment

Enjoyed the vids. Make more!

I wish I could record, but when I record it effects my game play to where I can't play, thus I don't record.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
              Erwin Rommel

Comment

Sorry about the two separate videos. When I was uploading, I accidentally segmented the AVI file. 1080p is available.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X