Ristin Invades the UK! oh and Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ristin Invades the UK! oh and Europe

Greetings fellow PR peoples as you can deduce from the title of the thread I am invading that plucky little land across the pond known as Europe, next year that is. So in 2011 last 2 weeks of May first 2 of June roughly I will be touring the a fore mentioned places and I thought perhaps some fellow PR players would like to meet up for a brew or a bite to eat etc etc.

I'm trying to plan everything now so I can put a rough schedule together so far I know I'll be meeting up with Jeepo, Wickens, and Animalmother in the UK right now and Bullseye over in Austria or where ever. If you do want to get together just send me a PM with a number i can reach you at when I'm over there and roughly where your from I don't need your exact address unless you want to give it to me lol just the City or what ever your from or close to we can meet in.

Also any ideas for stuff to see or do while I'm over there would be great always helps to have the inside info form the people that live there.

Hope to see some of you next year, and if not well there's always the battlefield.

Geoff aka Ristin

Re: Ristin Invades the UK! oh and Europe

I just spent this summer abroad in Europe, so I can give you a few pointers. But first..Where do you plan on going (or want to go)? And are you planning on staying in hostels (I recommend it)?
    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Glad you differentiated between the Mainland (UK) and Europe......;)

As stated I am in for a meet, and preferably get a central location and meet all the UK based guys!

Comment

You're meeting with Jeepo, Wickens and AnimalMother. One of two things is going to happen to you:
        1. You wont remember the rest of the trip.
        2. You will die from liver failure.
        I'd say the chances of #1 happening are about 99.8%. The chances of #2 are pushing 75%. May God have mercy on your soul.

Have a great trip man! I'm insanely jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          You're meeting with Jeepo, Wickens and AnimalMother. One of two things is going to happen to you:
          1. You wont remember the rest of the trip.
          2. You will die from liver failure.
          I'd say the chances of #1 happening are about 99.8%. The chances of #2 are pushing 75%. May God have mercy on your soul.

Have a great trip man! I'm insanely jealous.
          don't listen to him ristin, he lies. just because one is irish, the other is a student and the other is wickens doesn't mean it'll end in liver failure

as long as it's not too expensive i could travel a bit to have a TG meet
          Last edited by AnimalMother; 09-24-2010, 08:10 AM.
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

I'm not sure we ever really talked, but if you are in the Netherlands (and you probably be in Amsterdam) you can always contact me if you need anything figured out! I live near Den Haque and Rotterdam.

Comment

Northern Irish! I thank you! We are the PROPER type, so can drink more! I sadly was unable to meet TMan last month when he visited!:(

Comment

@sapientia
                meet for smoking? :)

| | | |

Comment

lol!

Comment

Jeepo are u from Port Rush?

Ristin, if u get the chance go to the cliffs of Moor, it is breathtaking.
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

No I am not, however I went to University there.......How did you get that location so randomly?!

Comment

By that time i will be in Amsterdam for university so we could probs meet up there if you want. I Get there in January so if you plan on going to holland ill send u my phone number when i get to holland and get settled:)

Disclaimer: As to my Aruban roots, I am an excessive drinker and u will most probably end up in the hospital getting your tummy pumped:D

Comment

ristin!!
                          i'll take you out on a typical british student night out if ya like!

(or meet up with you, jeepo, wiks etc)

when you come to England there's lots of places that you should try and visit, but one i'd put out there, if you like chocolate is the cadbury factory!!!

Comment

I'm Canadian drinking is a national past time right after hockey, but I will be going to Scotland, England, a stop in France to see Juno beach and Vimy Ridge, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany oh and a jump down to Austria to see Bulls unless he wants to jump up to Germany. I'll be in the UK for prob week and a half to 2 weeks and the rest over on the mainland. For Juno I might try to make it back over there for June 6, but I fly outta Frankfurt on June 10 or a couple of days later.

Comment

Somebody say Smoking?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse