Irregular spotting request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irregular spotting request

Dear fellow TG'ers, I am searching for the few Irregulars that play PR. Right now the Irregulars are trying to track down certain of its most elusive members and we need your help.

I have talked to some of the PR staff and have discovered only two Irregulars so far, but we need your help to find the rest. If you could so kindly Q-spot them and then report in this thread which Irregular you saw online, we would be delighted.

~BeSiege82

Irregular Officer

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Irregular spotting request

I saw... damn can't remember haha. I think it was Liquid Watch. I also saw Aeron. This was on the day of the release party.
    I play every time I can, but it's getting annoying because my game freezes and then I lose connection, my Laptop (yes, i Game on a laptop) is dying :(

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

So that is where you got to Dreves... you should check your own IHS's forum more often... Good grief...
      Last edited by BeSiege82; 10-19-2010, 12:51 AM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I play PR everyday if I can

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
          So that is where you got to Dreves... you should check your own IHS's forum more often... Good grief...
          Sorry about that Dreves, I did not realize until now, but that post does come across the wrong way... :(

Comment

hey i stopped playing for a while becuase my harddrive messed up and i lost my bf2 code...I love PR and miss it badly so ill try and get back in there asap
            Ye better watch out ye rusty scabbards

Comment

I saw LiquidWatch the other day.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw dreadnought the other day
                |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                  I saw dreadnought the other day
                  Is this his partner in crime speaking or the man himself?

lol... ok... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdog View Post
                    hey i stopped playing for a while becuase my harddrive messed up and i lost my bf2 code...I love PR and miss it badly so ill try and get back in there asap
                    To find your serialnumber, use this link.
                    Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Ok, cool, so I am actually seeing some of you in game and that is awesome.

Comment

Yeah, we had a good game last night :icon_bigg

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Still AWOL, man I wish I had a decent computer and a good connection but I had to trade it for the Sun of Fiji! :P PR0.95 looks so sweet but I can't even D/L it because the Uni caps my D/L @ 2 gig a month :(

Well I guess I will need to be patient!

Comment

Sure willing to hop aboard, who do I PM?

Comment

I play PR every weekend (Aussie Time) i'm sure a few of you guys would've seen me on

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
                              Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X