Advanced Tactical Center for BF2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Tactical Center for BF2

I've never used this suite of programs but they look cool and best of all, they're free as in beer:

http://www.foolishentertainment.com/index.asp?p=2&s=1
    http://bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.p...threadid=58208
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Advanced Tactical Center for BF2

I was just about to post this as well. Looks like a great tool to use. Any way to get a little more exposure for it on the main page (admins)? ;)

Comment

Wow...this looks awesome. Has anyone tried it yet?

Dirt013
      Dirt013

Comment

I've taken a look at the GR2 version. It's nice but probably not that useful unless you know a lot about the mission. With BF2, it's such a dynamic game that any pre-planning is to tell squads where to go at the beginning and the overall plan for the map. If we had a longer delay before round start, it would be better to use the game map.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I've taken a look at the GR2 version. It's nice but probably not that useful unless you know a lot about the mission. With BF2, it's such a dynamic game that any pre-planning is to tell squads where to go at the beginning and the overall plan for the map. If we had a longer delay before round start, it would be better to use the game map.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X