Air-to-Air

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air-to-Air

J-10, nothing else even comes close. You can turn circles around the US airplanes.

Re: Air-to-Air

AH-1Z, cant take out a plane, but a good pilote can dodge jets and take out anything that moves/fixed on the ground.

As for Air-to-Air, wait till i get my PC running, ill take ur J-10 out. I just need to practice since ive been outa tha game, only played for less than a week.
    Oyee

Comment

Cobra v. Jet? No contest.

Does thrust vectoring aid the JSF's turn radius at all in BF2?
      |FDB|octavius

Comment

Joint Strike Fighter Thrust Vectoring aid? Uhh not that i know of... It just has Verty lift, dont think EA actually made a Flight sim do you?

Originally posted by ME!
        AH-1Z, cant take out a plane
        And i never said Super Cobra Vs jet, i said Any jet Vs his J-10.
        Oyee

Comment

Heh, we were being owned left and right by the little bastards (J10s) tonight. Skill isnt necessarily a requirement with BF2's craptastic flight model. :)
          |FDB|octavius

Comment

Well if EA were to spend the money to make a better flight model then no one would be able to play the game, flying the jet was made easyer for people with a slower learning curve so everyone can enjoy the game. If you try to fly in MS Flight Sim 2004 you'll notice the rudder is completely different then BF2(That and many many other things)
            Oyee

Comment

" if EA were to spend the money to make a better flight model then no one would be able to play the game"
              Oct and I would be able to play it. :)

I couldn't figure out if those J-10's owning our F-35's were just good pilots or not. Then I tried a J-10. You can pretty much saddle up and ride any US plane you come across. If somebody gets a missile lock on you, just roll 90 degrees, pull back the stick, wait for them to enter your sights, and it's over. No skill required.

The MiG seems to be on par with the JSF. Both are a little more maneuverable than the Su-34 which is better than the F-15E. F-18 is definitely last place, what a turkey.

(speaking strictly air-to-air of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                As for Air-to-Air, wait till i get my PC running, ill take ur J-10 out.
                I'm talking about best plane, not best pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                  AH-1Z, cant take out a plane, but a good pilote can dodge jets and take out anything that moves/fixed on the ground.
                  The Havoc is better.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

The J-10 is overmodeled to the point that USMC air squads should make their primary goal sabotage and theft of J-10s on maps where there are two of them at the Chinese airfield. A competent pilot in a J-10 is invincible one on one.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X