Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

    This is an excerpt from "Stavro's EXTREMELY advanced BF2 tactics guide version .68" that I am currently working on, in any case let me just cut and paste and excerpt from page 62, paragraph 3 subchapter 7.

    "The need for a AIRSUPPORT or an AIRFORCE squad is IMPERATIVE to a successful mission, The benefits of a locked down airsupport element to a well oiled war machine are great. The process is simple, a SL needs some support when moving on a position, the SL relays this information to the Commander who then requests the airstrike or support at that position. An airstrike as the destructive elements of artillery with the speed and effeciency of more than one, a master pilot (such as myself) can rearm and restrike a position up to 10 times a minute, this leave the defending army totally decimated and no more than 1 squad will be needed for the capture"

    I find it difficult and frustrating to not see any of this happening when we play, and when it does exist it just isn't effective in the way that it should be. If anyone has any questions about this please just ask me.

    S T A V R O S

  • #2
    Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

    In the future, you should place this invaluable information in the 'tactics' forum of BF2.
    Telorn

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

      whats this we stuff...still have never seen u before...we already know this stuff we do it everyday in the server.....
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

        got on the bad side starvos... It is gonna be hard to get back on the good side.

        You are sure that your playing in TacticalGamer.com not the TacticalGamerz.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

          Originally posted by |=V=| B [Ssgt]
          got on the bad side starvos... It is gonna be hard to get back on the good side.

          You are sure that your playing in TacticalGamer.com not the TacticalGamerz.com
          Yes I am quite certain friend, back on the good side? what do you mean?
          Just trying to help out!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

            when your first post is how "amazing" you are not to many people are takeing you seriously seeing how only one has seen you in the server ever, to make claims like that you need to put in the server time...maybe you are good, but there are some better ones out there in this server...everyone will be on tonight so join and play......
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

              Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
              when your first post is how "amazing" you are not to many people are takeing you seriously seeing how only one has seen you in the server ever, to make claims like that you need to put in the server time...maybe you are good, but there are some better ones out there in this server...everyone will be on tonight so join and play......

              Trooper I will see you on the battlefield, and after tonight.. you will be ON MY SIDE.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                we shall see indeed.....
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                  Originally posted by Stavros
                  Trooper I will see you on the battlefield, and after tonight.. you will be ON MY SIDE.
                  Hey... Stav... quick bit of advice. Around here there is only *ONE* side... and that's the Tactical Gamer side.

                  Learn it. Love it. Nuff said.

                  Welcome to Tactical Gamer. We hope you enjoy gaming here. :icon_cool




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                    Originally posted by Mirfee
                    Welcome to Tactical Gamer. We hope you enjoy gaming here. :icon_cool
                    Speak for yourself. It may not be very friendly to say it, but the attitude that Stavros has shown so far is a clear indication that he's exactly one of the types of players that we do NOT want at TacticalGamer.

                    Unless he changes his attitude, I hope he hates TG and leaves. The good thing is that it won't be difficult to make him hate it here. Just keep up the community standards and enforce the server rules fairly. He'll soon leave... I doubt he can handle the teamwork and esprit de corps that makes TG so great!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                      IceCold, which TG server(s) do you frequent these days?
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

                      Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                        im with cold......he seems like he plays rambo alot....but who knows he could be the almight battlefield 2 god that has come to save us all!.......OR NOT!
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                          Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          IceCold, which TG server(s) do you frequent these days?
                          I've played on almost all of them, but now I play on the BF2 servers whenever I have time...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                            Uhh, I
                            m sorry ICECOLD but I am a team player, you'll see if you watch my performance and how I play with a team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Importance of an AIRSUPPORT squad

                              Originally posted by IceCold
                              Speak for yourself. It may not be very friendly to say it, but the attitude that Stavros has shown so far is a clear indication that he's exactly one of the types of players that we do NOT want at TacticalGamer.

                              Unless he changes his attitude, I hope he hates TG and leaves. The good thing is that it won't be difficult to make him hate it here. Just keep up the community standards and enforce the server rules fairly. He'll soon leave... I doubt he can handle the teamwork and esprit de corps that makes TG so great!
                              My bad. That quote was said, dripping with irony and sarcasm. I too hope that anybody that promotes their own personal gaming philosophy over that of TG, finds our home a place they'd rather not be.




                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X