Bombing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing

What are some techniques for maximizing the number bombing attempts that actually hit a target, either with the ASF or the bombers. I have trouble hitting targets because im never sure when to release my bombs.

Re: Bombing

Remember that your bombs (technically) should keep your velocity as you're going straight forward. Normally they would then drop at your typical 9.8 m/s^2 but since they have wings we can just negate this to make things easier so forget about an arc. So think that you have to give the bombs time to drop down onto the target with the speed that you're going at. Often with the JSF for example you have time to see the target before you bomb it. Often a two second leading distance drop seems to work the best for a jet going at a normal speed.

Once again just practice on an empty server.
    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Start your own internal server, elect yourself Commander, and then bomb your artillery. When you hit the artillery it will tell you that you have done team vehicle damage. Check the Commander Screen to see how much damage you've done. Start with steep angles until you get a feel for it and then try more level flight. Oman is a good map for this since the USMC artillery is fairly obstruction free.

Comment

I keep seeing retarded bombs in the server. Which means they have airbrakes slowimg them down allowing aircraft to drop from a lower altitude without blowing themselves up.

Now just cuz I see it don't mean they are actually retarded...

Comment

http://acam.ednet.ns.ca/weapons/mk82.htm

To see the bomb we use in game... Sorta, remember BF series are NOT sims.

Comment

Sweet! Canadian source :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse