Tips for Aiming Attack Choppers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Aiming Attack Choppers...

Im not sure how it works for sure in the MEC/Chinese Choppers, it should be the same, but if you didnt already know, in the AH-1Z, and i hate to say this, because theres some really good pilotes out here (And i dont want to help the compition) But theres a green line that goes horizontally, thats where the rockets will land, now if your turning/strafing thats a different story.

Keep the chopper going stright when fireing, and aim in the middle of the split in the two horizontal lines and you should hit your target.

Man, now im really going to have a tuff time with AIR to AIR chopper battles...

I found this out today, so if im late on the up-take excuse me, my inablity to play the last few weeks made my learning curve a lot slower than most of you guys.

I can fly real good, backflips/barrol rolls, dodging stingers, landing, but i had troubles with my aiming, and now im getting better at that.
    Oyee

Re: Tips for Aiming Attack Choppers...

with air to air you really have to try and predict where they're going and then fire ahead of them so they meet up with your missiles.
    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Or just crash into them.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
        Or just crash into them.
        That seems to be the best answer...
        Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement