I'd like to start a thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to start a thread...

Where everyone tells everyone else what they're good at, so we can form more intelligent squads.

I play a medic, normally. Medic/Engineer atleast.
    I can fly choppers and jets with the best of the best.
    I suck with tanks, but I can drive a mean buggy full of people.
    Me + J-10 = You dead everytime I see you... :D

Everyone else throw some stuff in and we'll see if we can't get this thing going.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: I'd like to start a thread...

I can play any class well. I think I excel in killing and so work well with SpecOps/Assault/sniper (although only the M24. I get single shot kills more than half the time).

I am a good gunner for the helo. Only tried the aircraft bomber once but I hit my first target which was a tank..must of been a good pilot :)

For support classes, I think I work best as the medic.
    Telorn

Comment

im good at sniper/and a good BH pilot getting better too

not to bad with the support class
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I don't think I am really good at anything. But I know what I am bad at.

Terrible at any type of flying or activity done in flight. My parachute doesn't even deploy half the time.

Can't snipe to save my life (or yours.)

Only commanded once and I was horrible.

Not very good at tanks but I drive the rest of the vehicles ok. Suprised myself in the linebacker AA the other day and took down a number of choppers and a couple of bombers. My biggest problem is I don't know the maps that well.

I really like Assult and Support (note I am not saying I am good at it, just that I like them) and often switch between the two. If I can will take support.

And I like going on defense.

I am starting to like being SL. I tried initially to avoid the role but often would be forced (by people leaving) into it. I don't communicate as much as I should but I think I am getting better. Which brings up a question.

How do you promote somebody else to SL?
        Last edited by El_Gringo_Grande; 07-14-2005, 01:10 PM.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Anti-Tank is what I enjoy most. Assault if there's a lot of infantry.

Comment

I'm good at sniper. That's it.

Comment

Anything but sniper.
              I like to think I'm a pretty good shot with the AT and I'm getting better with indirect fire of assault grenades. ^^
              I can pilot and gun anything and while I'm still getting better with the heavy ordinance I can claim to only be responsible for one TK with them...ever. =P
              Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
              [age-c1]
              [eng][air]

Comment

Hands down...AT is my favorite class. Closely followed by Medic and then SpecOps. That said, I'll fill any role needed for a squad. :P

I can't fly for ****, so I prefer to stay on dirt and pound it out. I will fly gunner if needed. I'm fairly accurate in a tank, harking back to the days of DC, and I'll drive the wheels off of a buggy. You just have to sign a short waiver before entering the vehicle when I'm behind the wheel.

Comment

I'm an armored grognard at heart. Preferrably an MBT rather than an APC. And I usually pick Engineer when tanking, just so, as a last resort, I can repair my own ride if in a safe spot to get out.

On foot, Medic or Engineer. I'm better at helping the real warriors do their job... I can't seem to drop anything before it drops me. But I can keep the fighters fighting!

But I'll usually pick a tank first if that position is appropriate to my squad's needs. Always better in an armored shell and 120mm of death at my fingertip. :icon12:

Comment

I can be:
                    Assault - especially american side. I enjoy that gun.
                    Medic - I do not like it very much because of its high responsibility and busy lifestyle... But I can do it pretty good.
                    Support - I can lay down that suppressing fire like no tommorow and if the enemy knows no better and peek out I can hit his forehead.
                    Sniper - only american side. Love the feeling of the bolt action
                    Engineer - I kinda like this but not so much... But when u take down an assault with surprise shotgun shot it sure feels good.
                    AT - I can snipe with this stuff... From far far far far away I can hit armors with its laser guided feature... Put me on the roof with some ammo packs around me.

Fly helos, drive tanks, jeeps, apcs AAs, boats

I love being a SL but lately I have been avoiding it.
                    I commanded twice and I also loved it.

Comment

I haven't really played all the classes but I do feel comfortable as medic, support and anti-tank.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I'm great with all classes, but prefer support/medic. Sniper is next on the list (only with the M24 or Barrett though), followed closely by engineer, then assault. I'm not a huge special ops or anti-tank fan, but am willing to play either if requested/needed to. Flexibility is the word I'd use for myself.

Not too into driving buggies or much of anything (I've had one or two people complain about my driving -- but they were asses to begin with!). Though I will hop into an APC or tank if it's needed and tear infantry apart. Don't ask me to pilot a chopper because it'll go down in 30 seconds... that's how long it takes for me to crash it. I am getting better at the gunner position; so long as the pilot can keep it somewhat steady, infantry and vehicles will be destroyed.

Overall, I'd rather have my feet firmly planted on the ground than buzzing around in the air.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                        - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Nice replies guys. Keep'm coming to those of you who haven't posted.

-Mom
                          Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Infantry:
                            I'm good at assault and sniper, suck with AT, and decent at the other kits.

Vehicles:
                            I'm fairly good in APCs, ok in tanks and jeeps. One word of advice I have for all drivers is to make liberal use of your smoke grenade!

Planes:
                            Hmm.. I can fly from point A to point B. That's about it :)

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

I'm good at dying and killing a lot. Mostly dying.

Favorite classes: engineer, assault. Can't pilot anything.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X