I'd like to continue a thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to continue a thread...

The reason I started the "I'd like to start a thread" thread is because I'm thinking on forming a dedicated squad. I'm not looking for the elites. I'm not even looking for people who can kill easily. I need people who are flexible in class and can follow orders to the T.

I love piloting a blackhawk, but my biggest problem is not having the roles I need inside of it. The F4 position inside a blackhawk was designed for an engineer, and I've normally got an assault in it. I need engineers, AT's, medics, etc.

My class need inside the blackhawk is as follows. I want 2 AT's in the back two seats, an engineer in the F4 position and 2 gunners, 1 medic 1 support. I myself, as the pilot, will be a medic.

On my ground assault, we are the jeep squad. Concider us the First Responders of your County Emergency Squad.

We go in fast and quiet, we come out quiet and victorious.

I need a decent sniper, first and foremost. This should be followed by a second medic, as I am medic on the ground as well. A support guy who can some-what aim, and an AT guy or an Engineer.

I'm not going to sit down and play this game all night without a squad of tactical people. We are TG. TACTICAL Gamer. Not, get in a squad and split up Gamer.

I want a squad that can sweep, conquer, destroy, maim and excell on the battlefield. I'm looking for dedicated soldiers who do not care to give their life for their orders.

If you think you have what it takes then post it. I'm not too upety on being SL myself, so if anyone else wants to, you have my permission, but if no one speaks up, I will be leading this to battle myself.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: I'd like to continue a thread...

Hey I was wanting to get in a squad too, would be fun. I'm pretty good as a medic if you need it, but I'm really pretty average with all the classes. :)
    Last edited by Maranhao; 07-15-2005, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Rgr that, as it stands, my comp is infected pretty bad with viruses, so I can't run an IM. We'll have to use PM's from here.

Anyone else interested just post or IM me. Need 4 more people.

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

I'm up for it. I can gun in the BH, or I can be the engineer wrenching away. As for on the ground, I can do sniper or medic the best I think. I'm not the best sniper, but I'm pretty good and once I get my mic working I'll be able to scout/spot enemies alot better. I can just play regular assault or SF too. As for support, I like it but I'm slightly lacking the the skills area for the SAW.

Comment

Well, as it stands, I've got 2 people. Muncher, I want you as my second medic.

Maranhao, if you are still interested, I'd like to put you as my AT or Support, you pick.

We'll do the vehicle status later. Maran, get back to me on the class. Muncher, get on the Medic training... :D

-Mom
          Yer Mom /O>

Comment

Ok I'm good with AT, my accuracy is WAY too bad with support.

Comment

Hey Yer Mom,

I was in a game with you one night a week ago--you were the SL. You did a great job. I am looking for a small dedicated group to play with too. If you still need someone for a position, I'm game.

Comment

I'm up for that. I can't get on until tomorrow though, and I usually can only play around 2 hours a day. Send me a PM or IM if there's a game you are in, and I can join up.

Comment

Hey Mom, I played with your squad a few days ago. I'm interested but I'm not available to play on weekends. Just monday through thursdays from 2pm until 10pm. I'm good as a medic, support, and spec ops. I can fly the bh if I need to. Not good with jets. Let me know if you think that I can be part of your squad.

Comment

I am down to join an organized squad. I am excellent as support and engineer. I also excell at fav/dpv and armor. It would be nice to be in a squad with familiar people who have set roles. A squad such as this would take names. When would we be gaming?
                    MrBadass_88 -Tactical Gamer since 2005-

Comment

Ok, do we have an official name? Mom'sMen? Oh yea, I'm good in APCs, but horrible in tanks.
                      Here's my AIM: xSteveYePiratex

Comment

I've played a number of times with your YerMom, it's always been a fun experience so count me in for infantry support/air repairs.

oldred

Comment

"mom's men", ROFL

Comment

Sign me up too. I'd love to be a part of a permanent squad. I'd be willing to fill whatever role is needed.

Comment

So what's up with the squad...?
                              MrBadass_88 -Tactical Gamer since 2005-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed