Support ~ Question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support ~ Question...

Do you get more points throwing down a ammo bag and someone else picking it up or by standing next to someone and hearing the reloading sound? I wonder about this and the medic...

If you know please answer, thanks.

Death Bringer

" Do you know that the Chain Of Command Is? It's the chain I BEAT YOU WITH until you learn who's in charge!" - Jayne - FIREFLY

Re: Support ~ Question...

As I understand it works like the medpacks, it doesn't matter how anybody gets it just that they do. Everytime you heal/replenish X amount of health/ammo you get a point. The packs on the ground will replenish someone's ammuntion instantly so in that way they give points faster. It's usually more effective to replenish ammo on the move by carrying the pack and running next to your teamates. When you start fighting it's better to drop them and let your teamates pick them up when they need them so that you can help them fight.

Comment

I'm also sure that the points are awarded the same regardless if the ammo/medpack was thrown or held in your hands. Both methods have their advantages and disadvantages so I use whatever I think is best for the situation.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I believe for every 100 pts of ammo / health that you give to a player you get a teamplay point.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...