Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play as a Medic - help needed

I have read here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-bf2-...ber-guide.html
    If you are a medic, create an first aid station with bunch of medic packs. I also read somewhere that medic can transform a vehicle into a mobile aid station.
    How can I create a first aid station.
    Thank you all for help.
    Cheers

Re: Play as a Medic - help needed

Soon, I hope, there will be a TG sponsored 'Field Manual' with pictures/graphics/videos for learning medics and even advanced medical 'operations' however right now to answer your questions:

There is no such thing as a first aid station. The medic's role is relegated to an analogue of 'field treatment'. The most minor require a small 'band aid' or a little bit of attention from the all purpose 'medi-bag'. The most serious involve an epi-pen, some movement under fire, and then field treatment.

Basically you have two healing options: primary is a medi-bag which is used at point blank ranges to heal friendlies, the other option is the 'field dressing'.

The medi-bag has unlimited uses and heals over time while the field dressing is 'ammo' bound and heals immediately about 25% health.

Vehicular healing works when the medic is in a passenger seat and heals all none combat positions normally.

Comment

By the way, ,why do we have a defib if it does not help most of the time?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

There is no defib, thats vanilla stuff (maybe a long time ago PR stuff as well).

In its place is the Epi-Pen which acts like a combination of Morphine and Epinephrine. You might be confusing the Resucitate 'action' with the Defribulator which is understandable. Resuscitate only serves as a means to get around the buggy BF2 engine which will stop the 'Epi-Pen' from reviving a wounded soldier. It takes practice and experience to know when a body will probably need to be Resusciteated before an Epi will work.

Even then I've used an Epi pen on a person who was hanging off an awning and revived him successfully.... so buggy engine.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
          By the way, ,why do we have a defib if it does not help most of the time?
          We dont have a defibrulator in PR. You mean the nr 2 key? Thats kust to move ppls if they get stuck in something

Comment

Ok, now I know what to call that thing. Cool.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Basically you use the epi-pen to revive people, sometimes the body gets stuck in terrain, statics or just generally bugs out. If this happens then you can use the resuscitation hands to dislodge the body so you can use the epi. As yt rightly points out it takes some experience to figure out the timings and how much you need to resuscitate someone before using the epi but that's the basics.

Some slightly more advanced stuff:

If resuscitating isn't working you can use a field dressing for the same effect, as an added bonus it will give the player a 25% health boost when you finally revive them.

If neither of these options work out sometimes I find that the spot you need to epi stays with the kit bag instead of going with the body, this happens most often on stairs or steep terrain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X