• C-Team Barrack (Part II)

Part I
    ------
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56442

Private Team Forum @ Tactical Conflict
    --------------------------------------
    C-Team Barrack
    http://www.tacticalconflict.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

PLEASE VISIT OUR TEAM PAGE FOR Squad Profile, Meeting Times and other information !

Temporary password for the page: gladius
    Last edited by John CANavar; 07-20-2005, 01:43 PM.

Re: C-Team Barrack (Part II)

I will do my best to organize and summarize the things we discussed so far in the team page. knowledge and experience will be preserved :)

topics will include radio communication, meeting procedure, squad profile and playing styles, etc
    Last edited by John CANavar; 07-20-2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

In continuaton from before. I prefer your simple squad mode personally. I enjoy working with the squad leader in a small concise form.

Will you be on at all tonight john? I played last night, but never saw you guys. I had a good time with my squad though playing like you had mentioned.
      [age-c1][gchq-c1][support]
      TG-1st MIP(Currently Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
        temporary password for the Team page is: gladius

I will do my best to organize and summarize the things we discussed so far in the team page. knowledge and experience will be preserved :)

topics will include radio communication, meeting procedure, squad profile and playing styles, etc
        Great, thanks Can! This stuff is really coming together. Looking forward to Thursday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawtalta
          In continuaton from before. I prefer your simple squad mode personally. I enjoy working with the squad leader in a small concise form.

Will you be on at all tonight john? I played last night, but never saw you guys. I had a good time with my squad though playing like you had mentioned.
          we probably played at different times, I was in the game very late: 0100 am EST.

I will be online for a short period to help Strag on setting up Comm. Relay system. focus will be on setup instead of gaming I guess. if you want to try please join us @ TS/C-Team channel... I guess we will be on at 2030 EST as before, is that right Strag?

worst case, hope to get together tomorrow at 2030 EST...

Dont worry :) we will play in both simple and advanced modes from now on...
          Last edited by John CANavar; 07-20-2005, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Just to make sure I am right here. That is 9:30 CST right?

Comment

Hawtalta, 2030 Eastern is 8:30PM Eastern, which equates to 7:30PM Central.

Can, I'm not sure what time I'll be on tonight to set up the TS stuff, so please just set up the Relay subchannels whenever you get a chance. If I get a better idea of what time I'll be on, I'll send you an e-mail and PM.

Here's a question for all: Can a TG member who isn't registered with the TG Teamspeak Server make himself a Channel Commander on the TG Teamspeak Server? Or is that a function that only members registered with the TG Teamspeak Server can perform?
              Last edited by Strag; 07-20-2005, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag
                Can, I'm not sure what time I'll be on tonight to set up the TS stuff, so please just set up the Relay subchannels whenever you get a chance. If I get a better idea of what time I'll be on, I'll send you an e-mail and PM.

Here's a question for all: Can a TG member who isn't registered with the TG Teamspeak Server make himself a Channel Commander on the TG Teamspeak Server? Or is that a funtion that only members registered with the TG Teamspeak Server can perform?
                I will, as soon as I am home... Our beloved air support (=Cymba) will be there today as well ...

as far as I know, you have to be registered for "create channel" sort of functions to be enabled...

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
                  as far as I know, you have to be registered for "create channel" sort of functions to be enabled...
                  And that makes sense, but I didn't know if it was possible for a non-registered member to make themselves Channel Commander of an existing channel or not.

Comment

I'd love to be Cymba's gunner. I've had enough practicing with the TV-guided missiles in a 1 player server. I wanna get some real practice. ;P
                    Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
                    [age-c1]
                    [eng][air]

Comment

Originally posted by Lagomorph
                      I'd love to be Cymba's gunner. I've had enough practicing with the TV-guided missiles in a 1 player server. I wanna get some real practice. ;P
                      this is great, here is our RELAY MAN ! join us tonight lagomorph...

Comment

Lets just jope hat when Lago accidently bails out Cymba wont follow him =P

Comment

Originally posted by Strag
                          Hawtalta, 2030 Eastern is 8:30PM Eastern, which equates to 7:30PM Central.
                          Haha oops thats what i did last time. I keep thinking its 10:30 eastern. Forget to subtract 12 not 10. Ok, I should be in at some point. I have to update my site after work, but then I can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by saik0
                            Lets just jope hat when Lago accidently bails out Cymba wont follow him =P
                            haha no , I ride or die.. rarely bail out :)

[ma-c2][air2][support][eng] | Click my flag... |

Comment

Originally posted by CymBa
                              haha no , I ride or die.. rarely bail out :)
                              Cymba is a captain that goes down with his ship haha
                              Never rub another man's rhubarb!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X