X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Team Barrack (Part III)

PLAYING IN C-TEAM
    ===============

Please read "How can I play in C-Team?" topic on our TEAM PAGE (password: gladius)

http://www.tacticalconflict.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43 if you want to give it a shot.

Dont be scared by rules, procedures and regulations :) We first define and then share responsibilities and once you know the basics and some specific tasks for your assigned role/class, you are good to go.

OTHER C-TEAM THREADS
    ====================

C-Team Barrack Part I
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56442

C-Team Barrack Part II
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56897

Re: C-Team Barrack (Part III)

John, did you get my PM and do we have to re-register for tactical conflict?

man my summer internship is sooo boring

Comment

John, so do you suggest we begin our discussions over there from now on? Advise.
      [age-c1][gchq-c1][support]
      TG-1st MIP(Currently Retired)

Comment

@Drunken
        yep I got your pm Drunk. Great suggestions ! some of them were already in my "to do" list but I didnt have time work on them. I will make the necessary changes soon...

I guess we have to re-register at Tactical Conflict. it is very quick though ...

@AV
        lets stay here for a while to exchange ideas and share experiences with other like-minded Tactical Gamers.

Comment

Can, I'd recommend keeping discussion going here so everyone at TG can benefit and others can continue to join up if they want.

EDIT: Can, you answered just before I did, but once again we are on the same page. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Strag
            EDIT: Can, you answered just before I did, but once again we are on the same page. :)
            :) I beat you with 1 minute (a flag capture time)

Comment

Hey C-Team, did you guys get a building permit for this barrack, your 3rd? How many guys you got anyway?! Aren't two barracks enough?!? :P

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Rizzo
                Hey C-Team, did you guys get a building permit for this barrack, your 3rd? How many guys you got anyway?! Aren't two barracks enough?!? :P
                HA HA HA ! maybe it is time to upgrade these stinky barracks to something better

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
                  HA HA HA ! maybe it is time to upgrade these stinky barracks to something better
                  No wonder there's a construction site on every map--they're all for C-Team! :icon_lol:

Comment

I have a jacuzzi on the roof of one, but don't tell John or he might get me court martialed out of C-Team.
                    [age-c1][gchq-c1][support]
                    TG-1st MIP(Currently Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Rizzo
                      No wonder there's a construction site on every map--they're all for C-Team! :icon_lol:
                      Originally posted by AntiVisual
                      I have a jacuzzi on the roof of one, but don't tell John or he might get me court martialed out of C-Team.
                      LOL ! good ones folks... here come the barrack jokes. I was expecting this but not this soon :)

The next barrack joker will be shot to set an example for the rest. We need discipline here soldier ! And who is this infiltrator called Rizzo walking in the barracks by the way? who let him pass? Is he the one who sabotaged our second hotel construction in Oman?

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
                        LOL ! good ones folks... here come the barrack jokes. I was expecting this but not this soon :)

The next barrack joker will be shot to set an example for the rest. We need discipline here soldier ! And who is this infiltrator called Rizzo walking in the barracks by the way? who let him pass? Is he the one who sabotaged our second hotel construction in Oman?
                        I'm the plumber! AV hired me...shoot him. :icon23:

Comment

PLAYING IN C-TEAM
                          ===============

Please read "How can I play in C-Team?" topic on our TEAM PAGE (password: gladius)

http://www.tacticalconflict.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43 if you want to give it a shot.

Its not possible to view the first link !
                          If quizes are quisical, what would that make tests ? :icon16:

Comment

Originally posted by Bailattelo
                            Its not possible to view the first link !
                            Hello Bailattelo,

why not possible? I am clicking on it and it works. you are using the password right? Can you eloborate?

Comment

hello guys,

I am still working on some standard procedures that will make things smoother next time we play. here are the basic steps I am following.

Soon I will post a procedure for one of the most annoying parts of the game, transport, due to the inept vehicle capacity design...

SOP Development Process
                              =================

- note problems and inefficiencies experienced during gameplay
                              - write standard procedures to solve these problems
                              - discuss procedures and modify if needed
                              - apply procedures in game and improve/accept accordingly
                              - add procedure to Squad SOP

- squad leader has the responsibility to know squad SOP and he/she will give the orders to execute these procedures
                              - squad members should be familiar with SOP but they dont need to know all of it all. They will follow orders of SL.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X